help i am stranded in jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help i am stranded in jersey

Anyone in jersey near route 80 west or east exit 53? I think my motor just gave up on me and I am stranded here.

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Wow how tech has changed.

Maybe it is just me but i would call a friend or fam member or AAA before id post on here lol.

Just saying man.

Anyways hopefully someone can come out and help ya, im too far or id deff would.

Ninjaedit- what you doin so far out there? Just noticed you from BK too.

Comment

BUMP for a broke down brother
      You are way the hell out from where i am in Canada, but hope someone reads this and helps you out man!
      ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Went to u pull it to get a few things and now this. Fml. I don't have triple a. My sis is coming to get me but I can't leave my car here. Smh.

Comment

that happened to me once, not a good feeling, im guessing you dont have road side assistance? i hope that you get a hold of someone local

Comment

damn dude. i have a roll-back but you are
            crazy far from me. sorry.

:Back In Business...

Comment

nevermind i am out of the cb game. fucking tow truck guy was gonna charge me 200 to tow my shit home and i agreed and my shit fell off of the tow truck and got totaled great. now i have to go salvage what i can and figure out what I am going to do.

Comment

Fell off the truck. That's some dumb shit right there.
                RETIRED...

Comment

wow wtf

Comment

Pics and lawsuit plox
                    -Will

Comment

hells yea sue the crap outta him. he didnt hook it up right so its his fault. dont get out the game now. come on....
                      CDOG
                      He's baaaacckk

Comment

wtf, it fell off the truck?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

damn bro

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

yeah it did, not suing unless he acts up today. He is giving me the 800 I paid for the car and since the motor was probably toast anyway thats good. I found one for 1000 with a sunroof so I might be picking that up today. I just bought a shitload of parts for that car so I cant just get something else. I am going today to take my suspension and other stuff off that can be salvaged. I am mad the h23 tranny i just swapped in there is going to go to waste.

Comment

oh yeah i am making a for sale thread to help fund my new cb. help a bro out

Comment

Working...
                              X