No announcement yet.

A New England meet of sorts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who out of folks that have posted in this thread may or is definitely attending the NYMM? cuz if you don't have plans to yet, you should reallllllly try

life is good.

Comment

i want to set up a kanc vid photo shoot day lol

in the fall lol
      back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
        i want to set up a kanc vid photo shoot day lol

in the fall lol
        yeah lol i think we discussed this a little bit earlier, but if you want me to help organize something like this, i'm commited, and totally dizzown.

let me know the dates, and what you have for an itinerary and ideas, etc etc. and w4ck f0t0 sh00ts on the kanc would be badass..i did a mini photoshoot up in north conway last year, it was teh teetz

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
          yeah lol i think we discussed this a little bit earlier, but if you want me to help organize something like this, i'm commited, and totally dizzown.

let me know the dates, and what you have for an itinerary and ideas, etc etc. and w4ck f0t0 sh00ts on the kanc would be badass..i did a mini photoshoot up in north conway last year, it was teh teetz
          yeah i was thinking cruising from lincoln to north conway have a bbq in the middle with vids and pics lol it would be ill lol

cuz i can put the grill and coolers in the odessey have my sis drive if she get her liciense
          back at it again

Comment

Alright man, when exactly would you want to do this? August-ish? I dont know if us having a nh/new england cruise would be succesful since so many people are goin to the nymm?? idk hopefully we'd have a good turn out. it's real nice up there early fall, like just when the leaves are startin to turn colors, but also cold as fuuuk.

So maybe late august, early september 2010 for the kanc cruise? still warm enough that we cann bbq? I can call around and plan, plus we can go for a cruise from one end of north conway to the other lol..maybe go and check out some of the sights in that area.

There's a wicked sweet hidden waterfall that a lot of folks dont know about, me and my buddies found it last year. Its not the one that is all hyped and people know about, it's kinda out of the way--it'd require a minor walk out to it, but its nice and peaceful.....anyway, lets go ahead and seriously plan this man, ill help if yall want

life is good.

Comment

i was thinking mid september lol would bee good
              back at it again

Comment

Alright we can plan on September..sounds great to me photoshoot, bbq, oxygen thinning out as we gain elevation lol awesome!!!!..

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                  Alright we can plan on September..sounds great to me photoshoot, bbq, oxygen thinning out as we gain elevation lol awesome!!!!..
                  hellyeah lol
                  back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                    hellyeah lol
                    Correction: FOXX yeah lol

life is good.

Comment

Anyone wanna come help rip this F22 out of my parts car tommorrow
                      NEW PSN
                      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                        Anyone wanna come help rip this F22 out of my parts car tommorrow
                        yea!
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Me and Dan are gonna start early, 9am. Need to get it out quick. If you see anything you like, help yourself.

Got the engine lift in the back of the wag. Fits PERFECT
                          NEW PSN
                          H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                            Me and Dan are gonna start early, 9am. Need to get it out quick. If you see anything you like, help yourself.

Got the engine lift in the back of the wag. Fits PERFECT
                            Shit man how'd that go? Its balls cold out today. I've been doing school work and selling civic parts today. Sorry I didn't get out there to help you guys.
                            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                              Shit man how'd that go? Its balls cold out today. I've been doing school work and selling civic parts today. Sorry I didn't get out there to help you guys.
                              Bout to pull it out right now. Been workin on it since noon.

Dam its cold
                              NEW PSN
                              H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Got it out at 6:30. Dam lift was acting up. Car is going to the JY soon. If anyone needs anything, lmk. It might be free.
                                NEW PSN
                                H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X