No announcement yet.

connecticut cb7 meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its sunny 0n saturday. and thats fr0m cbincts.

my new turbo build

Comment

lol dude, i swear u can ask AcCoRd91cBsEveN when i posted it that shit said it was going to rain... well hope it stays "sunny" that day, ill be ok even if its a little cold and cloudy lol and i think we have a small tent thing, gotta check with parents...
      Originally posted by deevergote
      wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

IM STILL GOING! well ive checked a few diffrent forecast and none said rain, said sunny with small clouds about 63-65 degrees...im still going if it rains we can go to mall parking garage

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
          lol dude, i swear u can ask AcCoRd91cBsEveN when i posted it that shit said it was going to rain... well hope it stays "sunny" that day, ill be ok even if its a little cold and cloudy lol and i think we have a small tent thing, gotta check with parents...
          Yea he's right it did say rain and I seen it myself on my phone it said afternoon shower's but I think and I hope it won't rain cause 1day it says rain then another sunny.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
          My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

i'll go no matter what but im still praying it doesnt rain becuase if it does, it's all gonna come down through my side window becuase i havent fixed that leak yet...

Comment

well i couldnt talk to parents about the tent yet because by the time i woke up today they left for work.... so ill find out later tonight... and HAPPY 4/20 EVERYONE
              wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

i would have no idea how to make it around CT...haven't driven there except through Springfield in quite a few years lol. and my ex took GPS so ya'll would have to help me out if i was to come down lmao

life is good.

Comment

I'm in, i jus waxed my baby up yesterday afternoon so she's ready to go.

BTW does anyone have a passenger side window motor for a 4 door?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                    i would have no idea how to make it around CT...haven't driven there except through Springfield in quite a few years lol. and my ex took GPS so ya'll would have to help me out if i was to come down lmao
                    someone can meet you off the I-91 im sure....damn wtf hardly any of the ct members are posting, looks like its gonna be about 8 or 9 of us + guest

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                      Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                      someone can meet you off the I-91 im sure....damn wtf hardly any of the ct members are posting, looks like its gonna be about 8 or 9 of us + guest
                      dude, i can probably meet u in springfield if u dont have a GPS... if you do have a GPS u can meet me and John here but i think meeting here is further for you... so mapquest from you to Salem Connecticut 06420 and then map quest from you to New Britain CT the zip is on the first page... and if it is further u gotta find someone that is in northwest CT and ride down with them...

And John, when you get a chance call me so we can figure out whats up with us going...

Comment

And John, when you get a chance call me so we can figure out whats up with us going...
                        Will do bro, plus we gotta get ur baby fixed. . .lol

Comment

I'm down I'm coming tooo!!

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                          My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

well i couldnt talk to parents about the tent yet because by the time i woke up today they left for work.... so ill find out later tonight... and HAPPY 4/20 EVERYONE
                            what the hell is 4/20 all about ?!?!?!?!?

and yeah, i just heard no rain for saturday either, good news!

i just installed 2 more speakers and will have my tint done by the meet so it looks like i have a semi-modded car lol

Comment

someone take pic and post them...i live in cali but born in hartford and raise in new britain.... so it would be koo 2 see pic's from home

Comment

Originally posted by AcCoRdKiD916 View Post
                                someone take pic and post them...i live in cali but born in hartford and raise in new britain.... so it would be koo 2 see pic's from home
                                WE GONNA FILL THIS POST WITH TONS OF PICS

Comment

Working...
                                X