connecticut cb7 meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
    sea side in bpt?please no abreviations i cant under stand them.were is this please?
    sorry yea in bridgeport. im not even sure exactly how to get there lol but off 95 would be the easiest way, i acutally dont live near sea side park, i just remember it being quite large. and some nice driving roads by the...sea.

Comment

Lets make this happen.
      93 ex coupe

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164698

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
        hey hows my old cb7 that you have? =D lol

id go
        Still going good!! Needs tires now, but other than that is Str8
        90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
          sorry yea in bridgeport. im not even sure exactly how to get there lol but off 95 would be the easiest way, i acutally dont live near sea side park, i just remember it being quite large. and some nice driving roads by the...sea.
          a bunch of lowered CBs in bridgeport? on those roads? not the best idea.

the commuter lot in new britain right across from target has always been a primo spot for CT

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post

the commuter lot in new britain right across from target has always been a primo spot for CT

ive been there once and just remembering it makes me want to go there. much better idea.

Comment

that sounds pretty good.do u have a adress so people can map quest it aka me.

my new turbo build

Comment

that sounds pretty good.do u have a adress so people can map quest it aka me.
                yea search "across the street from the new britain target"

Comment

alright got the place down!i couldnt find the lot address so i put in target.all u have to do is go accross the street.the address is 475 hartford rd New Britian ct.now all i need is a date.when does collage get out for chrismas break?

my new turbo build

Comment

not to bum this out but i think we should wait and really organize this for spring. weather is really weird and who knows how long the snow is gonna stay in the clouds. id like to go to my first meet ASAP but i think it should wait for nicer weather.

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
                      not to bum this out but i think we should wait and really organize this for spring. weather is really weird and who knows how long the snow is gonna stay in the clouds. id like to go to my first meet ASAP but i think it should wait for nicer weather.
                      i dont know bout that.... lets vote about it spring or end of fall.

my new turbo build

Comment

i dont know bout that.... lets vote about it spring or end of fall.
                        Both

Comment

Originally posted by des0ne View Post
                          Both
                          nice.could happen what does every one else think.

my new turbo build

Comment

My car is stripped right now but it should be ready for spring

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

For sure. That's why the yearly CT meets always happen there! You gonna organize it again this year?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                                For sure. That's why the yearly CT meets always happen there! You gonna organize it again this year?
                                i wanna do it twice.once this year and once next year.i wanna do it like the 13 of december.u gonna come?
                                THE DATE FOR THE MEET IS THE 13 OF DECEMBER!

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
                                X