exhaust shops in NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exhaust shops in NJ

anybody know any decent exhaust shops around north jersey area that i can get a 2.5" madrel bent exhaust from cat to back. decent price is a must as long as it is also a decent work. if anybody know anyone. please pm me or reply here.
    (EDITED)
    Last edited by cb7'kid; 11-03-2009, 03:38 PM.

gonna go make some call tomorrow and see whats up. but if anyone. holla at yo boi!

Comment

anyone?

Comment

I still got my 2.5 inch mandrel bent exhaust minus the muffler for sale. If you got a muffler to add on I know a shop around me that will install everything. I told you like a year ago when you opened the other thread. 2.25 doesnt help much.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
          I still got my 2.5 inch mandrel bent exhaust minus the muffler for sale. If you got a muffler to add on I know a shop around me that will install everything. I told you like a year ago when you opened the other thread. 2.25 doesnt help much.
          i totally forgot about yours.. pm'd

Comment

where is this shop?? did either one of you's ever go there?? i need to find one. let me know thanks

-LoS
            " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

dude john there is one in front of the gm dealer in my town i think the price is good if u take ur muffles

Comment

Working...
              X