No announcement yet.

western CT meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you better show up i thought i saw your car and i was happy! it takes a lot to impress me
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

lol....nah man, my car is completely stock, im just tryin to sell the damn thing so i can get a stick!

only "mod" i got is a remote starter/alarm

Comment

that changes nothing LOL im still impressed that you didint touch it, o wait you got clear corners DAMM YOU

Comment

what are the directions from 84 so i dont get lost, waynes pressuring me to roll with him so im being made to go haha

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
            that changes nothing LOL im still impressed that you didint touch it, o wait you got clear corners DAMM YOU
            lol.....im gonna try to look for the stock ones

i got them as a present, i like clear corneres, just not the style thats on my car...

Comment

i might b able to make it sunday with 2 of my friends in the accord. we'll see...

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
                lol.....im gonna try to look for the stock ones

i got them as a present, i like clear corneres, just not the style thats on my car...
                mmhmm.. amber corners look better

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

dammit...might have work
                  hate this shit

Comment

come on 92accordtuner u can call in. u can do it! ai2t are u in?

blkhonda which way are u coming from? if its from north. take 84 west and in the danbury area it will split after exit 4, stay left and get on 7 then its the first exit on the right once u pass the split. if its from south take 84 east to exit 3 and its the first exit on the right.
                    Last edited by 93accordexcoupe; 12-17-2004, 11:25 PM.

Comment

im meetng up with blk honda 1991..... Its sunday correct?

Comment

lol isnt the meet tomorrow? i got exam unfortunately.. if it was anytime next week im definitely down..

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

I hope this is still on. I took work off so i can go on *sunday* at 2pm. Ill be pissed if noone shows up and NEVER go to a meet ever again.

Comment

yes its on sunday. everyone come. i was at the mall today and it was as crowded as a monkey in a tissue box. yea so we might need to take it somewhere else once everyone is all there. we can go to the movie theater nearby. that should work. we will work it out once we are all there. *TOMORROW FOR SURE MAPLE!*

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                              yes its on sunday. everyone come. i was at the mall today and it was as crowded as a monkey in a tissue box. yea so we might need to take it somewhere else once everyone is all there. we can go to the movie theater nearby. that should work. we will work it out once we are all there. *TOMORROW FOR SURE MAPLE!*
                              I hope so.... and there better be more then 4/5 cars there. There better be at least 8 or ill be pissed and never go to one again =) <~~~ 2 1/2 hr drive. todd aka chovicnda on here or whatever is comming in my car and im trying to get someone else go go in there car.

Ehh

Comment

there are gonna be more than 8 cause 4 are coming with me!

Comment

Working...
                                X