• Time
  • Show
Clear All

why not NY??? cuz of the road??
    I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
      why not NY??? cuz of the road??
      That, and the traffic, and everything. LOL.

But, what would be a good spot for a late October, early November meet?

Comment

broo i love ur car mannn!!! i was gonna get those same rims! but 4 lugs=/ lol
        2004 Accord Sedan CM6 (daily)
        Koni Yellows, Hood Bra,Splash Guards,Deck Lid,Weather Mats,Sunroof Visor,Fog Lights <-All OEM, Mugen Door Visors, 07 Tsx Wheels.
        1990 Accord Coupe CB7 (project)
        H22 Swap, Skunk2 Springs on Koni Str.t, Rear Disk Swap, Fog Lights, 92-93 Trunk Conversion, 02 Accord Rims

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
          But, what would be a good spot for a late October, early November meet?
          Philly. There hasn't been a meet here since 2004? There isn't a major meet planned for here until May/June 2010. Straight Success says there are good cruising roads by the Art Museum and in Fairmount Park. It could be a preview of the 2010 meet. Plus we know every BBQ pit won't be full this time of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
            Philly. There hasn't been a meet here since 2004? There isn't a major meet planned for here until May/June 2010. Straight Success says there are good cruising roads by the Art Museum and in Fairmount Park. It could be a preview of the 2010 meet. Plus we know every BBQ pit won't be full this time of the year.
            I second that...

EDIT: ... and Philly is centered around everywhere. N.Y, N.J., Harrisburg/Pittsburg, Delaware, Maryland...
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Huge Philly Meet

Don't be afraid to join the fun. Forget all of your problems, our differences, and subscribe today.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

hmm i should go

Comment

Working...
                X