Official: NJ/NY End of Summer Meet! . SEPTEMBER 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
    Had a blast at the meet!!!!!!! The remote control boat failed!!!!!!
    What a tease!

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
    we were all there dazz. from 11am to 9pm..

Sucks you didnt see us. We need to exchange phone #s so this wont happen.

ha! it was so raspy and slow!

I have tons of pictures but I have to block everyones plate and host them. I will see what I can do for tonight...
    GF asleep?

Anyways, meet was the shit! Its cool when we all get together.
    Thanks again Andrew for setting everything up!!
    Sucks when there is alot of food and alot of cars hahaha

Comment

Hey I Just Wanted to say thank you everybody for the birthday wishes and that definatly made up for the ultimate 21st birthday. It was a good turn out. good food amazing people and some random ass rc boat!!! WTF!!!! was that guy all about. lmao. I tried my best to help kick this show off right and at first it wasnt looking so hot but it turned out to be a really good meet. just what i needed. Now to get my P.O.S. back on the road so i can get mobile again. lol. See Ya'll Real soon
      But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me

Comment

we were all there dazz. from 11am to 9pm..

Sucks you didnt see us. We need to exchange phone #s so this wont happen.

yea that was another thing, i didnt have anybodys phone #

Comment

damn Happy Birthday! didnt even know man! Thanks for all the help and purchases you bought!

Here is the official picture thread guys!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=144107

all 103 pictures were edited, hosted, and posted.

Comment

damn Happy Birthday! didnt even know man! Thanks for all the help and purchases you bought!

Here is the official picture thread guys!

all 103 pictures were edited, hosted, and posted.
            you good maury you good lmao (no homo)
            Originally posted by ninjaranger84 View Post
            Hey I Just Wanted to say thank you everybody for the birthday wishes and that definatly made up for the ultimate 21st birthday. It was a good turn out. good food amazing people and some random ass rc boat!!! WTF!!!! was that guy all about. lmao. I tried my best to help kick this show off right and at first it wasnt looking so hot but it turned out to be a really good meet. just what i needed. Now to get my P.O.S. back on the road so i can get mobile again. lol. See Ya'll Real soon
            o0o damn bro i didnt know it was ur bday but it was deff a great meet from begin to end much prop to you n hope u fix ur car soon...stay up my dude!!
            I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

I didn't know we had so many fuckin comedians on the site lol... I was dyin the whole time

Good to see everybody and have some burgers. And yes I am still alive today, didn't get in too much trouble lol. I will come alone next time.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                I didn't know we had so many fuckin comedians on the site lol... I was dyin the whole time

Good to see everybody and have some burgers. And yes I am still alive today, didn't get in too much trouble lol. I will come alone next time.
                yo Yaw! we were all trying to figure out were your from?? You left us all thinking lol

Comment

Yo for real man all of ya are comedian i was laughing alot too
                  I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

yo Yaw! we were all trying to figure out were your from?? You left us all thinking lol
                    Well right now I live in BK,

Grew up in Queens, went to college in Manhattan, born in London, parents are from Ghana

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Grew up in Queens, went to college in Manhattan, born in London, parents are from Ghana
                      The Ghana part is what we wanted to know, lol.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

damnn i missed it=/ didnt have internet for some dayz & on friday i got in2 an accident=/ someone hit me on the drivers side .. i guess its the next meet; fall meet in NY? lol
                        2004 Accord Sedan CM6 (daily)
                        Koni Yellows, Hood Bra,Splash Guards,Deck Lid,Weather Mats,Sunroof Visor,Fog Lights <-All OEM, Mugen Door Visors, 07 Tsx Wheels.
                        1990 Accord Coupe CB7 (project)
                        H22 Swap, Skunk2 Springs on Koni Str.t, Rear Disk Swap, Fog Lights, 92-93 Trunk Conversion, 02 Accord Rims

Comment

ok people where's the pix at

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
                            ok people where's the pix at

Comment

Cant believe I missed this =(

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

OH.. Ok I just wikied it and I am a bit smarter today! thanks Yaw.

Originally posted by drzcb7 View Post
                                damnn i missed it=/ didnt have internet for some dayz & on friday i got in2 an accident=/ someone hit me on the drivers side .. i guess its the next meet; fall meet in NY? lol
                                get that car fixed. NY fall meet? we will see. Most likely NJ again. Rich and I are planning the next area.

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                                Cant believe I missed this =(
                                Alex! arent you still in the armed forces training or were deployed some where?

Comment

Working...
                                X