Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote for johnson park. Its a huge park its local and its gna be fun for everybody. And plus i live right across the bridge from it too. Lol. Just gimme a date and im in there like swimwear.
    But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me

Comment

im good with any location.but just voted for liberty park lol althought johnson park is nice
      I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaranger84 View Post
        I vote for johnson park. Its a huge park its local and its gna be fun for everybody. And plus i live right across the bridge from it too. Lol. Just gimme a date and im in there like swimwear.
        So does that mean your a middlesex county resident??

Comment

Originally posted by cb7addicted View Post
          BY the way this location is 1 hr from NYC and 1 hr from PHILLY and 1 HR from south jersey and 1hr from binghamton NY and 1 hr from upstate NY(by oneoffaccord)

this location is only 1 hr from everyone
          More like 2 hours from Philly.

Comment

Comment

yea its about 1hr 10mins for me

Comment

Yo I'm down for shizzle.

I'd ride with someone if they want a copilot for the day?

If not I can probably get the wifeys 02 lol.

Yo thinking about this is already making me hungry lol.

Comment

Id rather have a NJ meet and I live in Pa. Never had a problem with the nj crew setting up a meet. They do work.

Comment

Whichever one is closest to NYC I'm cool with.

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

The more possible activities the better for me lol!!

Im down wit any location... But one of the main reasons i voted for Dansbury Park is because i take my wifey and son wit me to my meets, so i'd rather them have somethin to do then jus sit in the hot car and comlpain to me about leavin cause she's frustrated wit our son lol(ya'll know wat i mean)... I was up there 2 weeks ago for 93a-ludes meet and while i was workin on my car and bullshittin she was able to take my son to the waterpark that way he didnt get to be a pain in the ass lol(He's almost 2 by the way) it was like $10 for 6 people and they also have a free skate park, feild for sports, and basketball court!

Comment

Pa Park

And i just wanted to throw out their again i went to the east stroudsburg pa meet we just had it was alot of fun.....there was alot to do their....i no Damon did not have to pay for anything at the park and he is friends with the township managers....(MEANING WE CAN DO BIGGER AND BETTER) his location is the first EXIT into pa from NJ and it is only 1 hr from NYC LBI SEASIDE PHILLY 2 hrs from BALTIMORE etc etc
                        his spot is literally bulls eye in between all the NE states

we can do cruises out their aswell with a photoshoot!

im not downing NJ parks but to be honest why dont we all just drive the same distance to a better location!....makes it more equal to all of us....and we dont have to pay for anything!

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Ea...&zipcode=18301

PLUS there is NJ meets every other month dont u NJ/NY guys show love any were else??
                        Last edited by justin'saccord; 08-24-2009, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justin'saccord View Post
                          whats Up Fellas Just Wanted To Throw Out Their I Went To The East Stroudsburg Pa Meet We Just Had It Was Alot Of Fun.....there Was Alot To Do Their....i No Damon Did Not Have To Pay For Anything At The Park And He Is Friends With The Township Managers....(meaning We Can Do Bigger And Better) His Location Is The First Exit Into Pa From Nj And It Is Only 1 Hr From Nyc Lbi Seaside Philly 2 Hrs From Baltimore Etc Etc
                          His Spot Is Literally Bulls Eye In Between All The Ne States

We Can Do Cruises Out Their Aswell With A Photoshoot!

Im Not Downing Nj Parks But To Be Honest Why Dont We All Just Drive The Same Distance To A Better Location!....makes It More Equal To All Of Us....and We Dont Have To Pay For Anything!

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=ea...&zipcode=18301

Plus There Is Nj Meets Every Other Month Dont U Nj/ny Guys Show Love Any Were Else??

I Feel U Im Up For The Travel
                          BK ALL DAY

Comment

I voted for Liberty State Park. If its there i'll be there on the cbr

Comment

Originally posted by bk92accordex View Post
                              I Feel U Im Up For The Travel
                              Thats wats up... Vote for Dansbury then(unless you posted your vote already!

Comment

i voted dansburg.

Free skatepark

/thread

Comment

Working...
                                X