No announcement yet.

Ct Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it is a answer to almost everything so lets not be lazy now haha.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
      yeah it is a answer to almost everything so lets not be lazy now haha.
      lol i will look when i have time
      back at it again

Comment

You guys should google Hubbard Park.org (in Meriden CT) that park got a lot of advantages for a good meet.
        1. Its free and we can BBQ
        2. I personally know the park and the spot for all of us to BBQ, eat, chill and be near our cars
        3. WE could drive up a mountain (like 10 or 15 mins) in the park to Castle Craig Tower and believe me the view and the scenery are amazing. We could chill up there for awhile and take pics then drive back down to the picnic area. This highly recommended for people that are into photography
        Last edited by Lecco; 06-17-2009, 10:54 PM.

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

alright now its like for a date even though the location isnt set up yet im thinkin mid july or so what about anyone else????? yeah and my cb isnt running 100% either its my damn d4 light and keeps losing power so im on the highway doing 55 plus and the rpms are at 3500 to 4k.
          July should be fine with me ill let my friend kno. I have to stop my major oil leak that i have so july is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Lecco View Post
            You guys should google Hubbard Park.org (in Meriden CT) that park got a lot of advantages for a good meet.
            1. Its free and we can BBQ
            2. I personally know the park and the spot for all of us to BBQ, eat, chill and be near our cars
            3. WE could drive up a mountain (like 10 or 15 mins) in the park to Castle Craig Tower and believe me the view and the scenery are amazing. We could chill up there for awhile and take pics then drive back down to the picnic area. This highly recommended for people that are into photography
            that sounds kik ass
            back at it again

Comment

i think we may have our spot then although this may piss a few people of since we were gonna try and change it to a ct/mass meet but it shouldnt be too far of a drive id wait for people out of state and meet up some where and drive there together.

Comment

i think we may have our spot then although this may piss a few people of since we were gonna try and change it to a ct/mass meet but it shouldnt be too far of a drive id wait for people out of state and meet up some where and drive there together.
                i know i've been looking to
                back at it again

Comment

All I know is that nobody would be dissapointed you could get there easily from I84 or I91 they both connect in the opposite side of Rt691 where the exit is almost next to the park ..... which I forgot I'll get back to you guys on that. address: Hubbard Park, West main st, Meriden CT 06451

Comment

All I know is that nobody would be dissapointed you could get there easily from I84 or I91 they both connect in the opposite side of Rt691 where the exit is almost next to the park ..... which I forgot I'll get back to you guys on that. address: Hubbard Park, West main st, Meriden CT 06451
                    lol i see can we find somthing mad ez to find
                    back at it again

Comment

cuz it is farther than the big meet...
                      back at it again

Comment

I vote for July 19 or the 26. On the 15 I'm moving to another house until the then my schedule is full rendering me from even working in my car

Comment

I vote for July 19 or the 26. On the 15 I'm moving to another house until the then my schedule is full rendering me from even working in my car
                          i see
                          back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                            cuz it is farther than the big meet...
                            Like I said before I wouldn't mind doing it in that park. But there is limited parking ( unless we park on the grass like last time but I don't know if we could get away with it again)and there is no scenery to speak of for kick ass pics

Comment

hmm i look but can't really find it ??
                              back at it again

Comment

What park are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                                X