No announcement yet.

Ct Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah but then it would be a mass meet we want to try and gice ct some rep and have a good turn out but im sure if we had a meet close to the mass border we could get a bit more of a turn out as well???

Comment

Ohh, okay. If its a good spot im sure people will come.

Its hard enough to get a NE meet, but if you could make it easy for the people in the woods, it might be bigger.
      NEW PSN
      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
      RIP

Comment

yeah we can try and find the best spot in ct and make it as close to ny ma and nh as possible we just gotta find the right spot i think we could pull a good number of people out to this we should all spread the word and see if anyone well do a small travel and hopefully have a nice big ct meet for once and maybe have a good enough showing to where we can actually have meets all the time rather then almost never. O and h22wagon93 you have one kick ass wagon in your possesion.

Comment

i haven't been to a meet in a while. we should really get something going.

Originally posted by Lecco View Post
          Now thinking about in the last meet we had here we pulled over this pretty cool guy that was passing by with a black ex name Hector. He said he was going to visit the website hopefully he registered......... Hector if you see this post up let me know you still out there..... I didn't forget you bro and your # still in my car
          is it 5 lug with a dohc vtec sticker on the side? if it is, then i see him all the time in middletown. i see a green lx coupe lowered with exhaust in middletown on the regular too.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post

is it 5 lug with a dohc vtec sticker on the side? if it is, then i see him all the time in middletown. i see a green lx coupe lowered with exhaust in middletown on the regular too.
            hell thanks for popping up for the ct crew lmao hey if you get a chance try and stop them and chat with them for a few and see if they know about the site and if they would wanna have a ct meet. hell thats what im gonna do if i see any other cb's that look like they would show up and be cool with having a meet.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
              yeah we can try and find the best spot in ct and make it as close to ny ma and nh as possible we just gotta find the right spot i think we could pull a good number of people out to this we should all spread the word and see if anyone well do a small travel and hopefully have a nice big ct meet for once and maybe have a good enough showing to where we can actually have meets all the time rather then almost never. O and h22wagon93 you have one kick ass wagon in your possesion.
              Thanks, but its not all that. I hate it everyday. If you get the Maine guys to come down, youll see a couple cars better.

Ive never been to a real meet yet.
              NEW PSN
              H22wagon

RIP

Comment

should do it at a house, more relaxin.

I would do it at mine and make some PHO but I hate being a host,

You CONN people know about that PHO?
                NEW PSN
                H22wagon

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                  Thanks, but its not all that. I hate it everyday. If you get the Maine guys to come down, youll see a couple cars better.

Ive never been to a real meet yet.
                  hell if they would make the trip then hell yeah and i like the stance im not a wagon fan but theres a few every now and then that catch my eye. i havent been to a cb7 meet and ive only been to one other meet but that was with my old camry and that was the worst meet every only 2 of us showed up out of like 30 people that said they were goin. and whats pho????? haha hell if anyone would do a meet at there house thatd be cool as hell but who would be up to do that ??????? other wise im sure we can find a park or something to have a nice meet at and sent up a spot for pics even though my car isnt worthy of pics at the moment shes a real project on my hands haha which is why i havent made a member ride thread yet.

Comment

All those asians in Conn and u dont know what Pho is? You better get u some. Go to a real asian resturant and ask someone and send me a pm when you do. You love it
                    NEW PSN
                    H22wagon

RIP

Comment

lmao alright i see what that is ill ask one of my asian friends they better be able to tell me i guess haha. so i think maybe we should try and figure out our options for a ct meet like maybe some time in mid to late july or august. and ill try and find any parks or places that would be good for a meet here. im sure youd be going h22wagon??? and maybe get some people to head out with you and see if some people from other states would be down. while we ry and pull the ct people out of the wood works.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post

It nice to hear from you bro. I think Hector lives in New Britain, the pics of his car are in the pics of the last CT meet black ex w/ gold enkie rims (I think thats how its spelled). I already track down some cb7 owners I should be meeting up w/ 2 today, am pretty sure they'll be down. Minoreparations next time you get a chance save those peoples (and cbs) and teach them the word of the cb7 tuner. Thanks for everyones support

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

i'm down for a meet guys just find a good place.
                          back at it again

Comment

92accordcb7ex I think it might be around that time to start making a list of who's down even if we don't know yet time and place

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

I'm a CT. member, lol, but I don't have a CB7 anymore.
                              R.I.P

Comment

well im sure nobody would mind you bringin something else you still had a cb and it looks like it was taken away from you weather you wanted it to or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X