Pittsburgh meet info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pittsburgh meet info.

ok, here we go with the info for this meet (open to suggestions) and all that are coming. so far i think it would be best just to meet up somewhere outside of pittsburgh just b/c people could get lost trying to find everyone.

we could all meet at the monroeville mall, hang out, eat then get some good action shots going into pittsburgh then do something in pittsburgh for the afternoon then we could all go on our way

date: November 20th Saturday at around Noon ??

address to mall:
    360 Monroeville Mall
    Monroeville, PA 15146

CB7Tuner members for meet:

1) TEckert
    2) ProjectCB7
    3) 97Lude
    4) 93accord2dr
    5) cpmike
    6) 92cord (maybe)
    7) yianni
    8) thewhoana (maybe)

everyone that is listed if you could please pm me or reply to thread if you ARE coming or NOT coming and anyone else i forgot to list

hopefully its not snowing
    Last edited by TEckert; 11-16-2004, 10:53 PM.
    Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Is there a specific date for this yet?

Comment

i knew i forgot something, yes

the date is Saturday, November 20, 2004 at around noon ??

Comment

all you (maybe) people, you better go! lol
        Been to so many lude meets, bout time for a accord one lol

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
        www.maketradefair.com

Comment

I wont be able to make it. I cant get off of work that day and im trying to drive my car as little as possible until i can get my brakes fixed.
          R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
          My members ride page
          Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Comment

ok, the meet is going to be at NOON on Saturday, we will meet at the Monroeville Mall then venture into downtown Pittsburgh for some good pics (hopefully 97lude knows some good spots) then we can do whatever then leave i guess.

so far it is going to be me (teckert), projectcb7, 97lude, and cpmike for sure, whoever else is coming please reply. just pm me if you need my cell number

any other suggestions on what we should do or where to meet just reply

Comment

I am not sure if I'll make it or not. Just depends on how I feel after I get off of work. I need some extra money cuz I am broke and my work is actually offering ot. I am going in from 5-10/11am. So keep me as a maybe, not positive if I'll be there or not.
              R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

I will definetly be coming. I just hope traffic along US-22 won't be too bad.

Do you have an address for the Monroeville mall?

And TEckert check pms

Comment

ok, we are planning on meeting in the back of Monroeville Mall by Dicks

address is:

360 Monroeville Mall
                  Monroeville, PA 15146

my s/n is skeater17 if you have any questions and pm me if you need my cell number

and anyone coming from the east can meet at my house first then roll to mall together

Comment

so far we have FIVE cb7's coming for sure i think

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                      I am not sure if I'll make it or not. Just depends on how I feel after I get off of work. I need some extra money cuz I am broke and my work is actually offering ot. I am going in from 5-10/11am. So keep me as a maybe, not positive if I'll be there or not.
                      dah come on man you can do it! do it for your car

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

97Lude and Projectcb7, do these plans sound cool with you???

after monroeville mall we can roll into pittsburgh???

let me know what you guys think, if i dont here anything then this is what we'll do, cant wait to meet and see everyones cars

Comment

sounds fine with me. As for taking pics in the city of pittsburgh, that might be a little tricky, but whatever you guys want to do. I won't have a camera though...getting it the next day at home
                          Still should be fun

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

I'll bring my Elph, and my extra POS one just in case. I might bring my vid camera too.

Comment

hopefully the weather holds up for us, right now its a 50 percent chance of rain but its not going to be to cold

my cell number for anyone who wants to contact me sat. morning

dont try calling me friday b/c i wont have a phone, but anytime sat. morning u can, i can be reached at 724-309-0108 and my name is Tyler

hit me up on aim at skeater17 if u have any questions

it is set in stone that we are meeting at 12 at the monroeville mall in back by Dicks sporting goods, if u cant find us just call me

Comment

Working...
                              X