Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

small south jersey get together over thanksgiving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote

No matter what, I'm down. I'll be off that day for sure, so I can go anywhere. We gonna make it a daytime thing, or a nighttime thing? Or a little of both? I guess that depends on who wants to show up (Art, I'm assuming a nighttime meet would suck for you!)
    haha nah im good for any type of meet.. haha so its this saturday? sounds sweet.. ill be dere!

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

ok fuddruckers, sat 12-5 its set...i suck at directions so im gonna let mike get that info up for the people who dont know where it is haha

Comment

Fuddruckers address is 2091 Blackhorse Pike Turnersville, New Jersey 08081

If you take the benjamin franklin bridge u can hop on 676 and follow that down straight so it'll go from 676 to 42, then you just follow 42 until u see the fuddruckers.

I think you can hop on 676 from the walt whitman bridge but i'm not positive.
        Last edited by icedplaya123; 11-22-2004, 03:53 AM.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
        Frost White Member 13
        My Ride
        "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

i am up for it
          just as long i get the right address. lol
          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
            i am up for it
            just as long i get the right address. lol
            And keep in mind that anything involving me is usually a half hour behind schedule

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              And keep in mind that anything involving me is usually a half hour behind schedule
              ahahahhahahahahhahhahahhah man u are killing me.

yo mike can i come with u man. i tryed to find that address on map quest and nothing came up. so can i come with u?

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
                Fuddruckers address is 2091 Blackhorse Pike Turnersville, New Jersey 08081

If you take the benjamin franklin bridge u can hop on 676 and follow that down straight so it'll go from 676 to 42, then you just follow 42 until u see the fuddruckers.

I think you can hop on 676 from the walt whitman bridge but i'm not positive.
                wait i though this was gonna be the fuddruckers by the echelon mall?

Comment

i didnt kno there was one there lol? you guys tell me i thought it was the one down 42

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                  Frost White Member 13
                  My Ride
                  "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Yeah, I meant the one on 42 just because other people gather on weekends there... If we wanted to represent the CB7 crew and show off in front of a buncha Neon owners... or feel intimidated by some turbo VWs

If we don't do it there, then I think we'd be better off at a mall or something. Echelon mall is perfect if it's going to rain, so that's my non-Ruddfuckers preference.

Comment

alright mike you win this round haha, unless of course it rains its on at the fuddruckers down on 42, a little bit of a drive for me

Comment

It's not that far for you Chris! Just take 73 to the circle, cross over the white horse pike at King of Pizza in Berlin to get on Cross Keys. Take Cross Keys out to 42, make a right, and you're practically there.

Actually, all the other people meet there at night, so maybe we should just have it elsewhere. We won't have a crowd to play with during the day (except for shopping moms).

Echelon Mall WILL be dead, since it has like 15 stores left.

Comment

so what is the right address? let me know so i can check map quest.

Comment

so still fuddruckers? or what? the meet is tomorrow so we need to finalize this haha

Comment

BAH!

Ok, Echelon Mall, JC Penny's parking lot (well, what USED to be that lot...) Chris, where we had the original meet

Fuddruckers is out of the way for everyone, and harder to find. Echelon is kinda central, and close enough to major highways.

I'll be a little late, since my roommate's dad is gonna come help me fix my toilet... It's leaking into my basement, so something has to be done! I should be there around 1.

If it rains, relocate to the covered garage at the tall office building on the othe side of the mall, between the Y and the library.

Comment

yo ice man. lets meet at deevers work and we can drive together. i might get another forum member from philly.

Comment

Working...
                                X