Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

small south jersey get together over thanksgiving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small south jersey get together over thanksgiving?

anyone up for a small meet over thanksgiving break?

im down.. i feel bad for missing the maryland meet =(.. hehe im good for that saturday

whoo! finally an official cb7tuner member!

Comment

As of now i'm up for it hopefully i dont have to go or travel anywhere.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
      Frost White Member 13
      My Ride
      "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

need some possible meeting places that you guys would be willing to meet at, trying to keep it around south jersey though

Comment

Well mall wise i guess it could be Cherry Hill, Echelon or Deptford, i cant really think of anywhere else to meet up i just hope its not too cold lol

Frost White Member 13
          My Ride

Comment

i really dont know anywhere in south jersey so someone else would have to come up with the meeting place. depending on when/where you guys want to meet up, I could come, even though my car isn't anything spectacular.
            --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

well i think sat the 27th would be the best day since im coming back to school on sunday...maybe deptford mall would be the better spot cause its closer to philly if your gonna come from westchester

Comment

i might come too. just get me an address.
                are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Saturday works for me!

How about Fudruckers? We can show those losers what REAL cars are about, right Juan! (not including the DSM guy, and that cool kid with the Grand Am... they were cool guys)

No matter what, I'm down. I'll be off that day for sure, so I can go anywhere. We gonna make it a daytime thing, or a nighttime thing? Or a little of both? I guess that depends on who wants to show up (Art, I'm assuming a nighttime meet would suck for you!)

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
                    i just hope its not too cold lol
                    NOTHING compares to the original Dirty Jerzee meet! Muh feetz wuz froz!

Comment

i can come but i can stay tilll 3 pm. than i got to head back to work. lol
                      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

fuddruckers sounds good...dayatime of course cause its cold enough then with the sun

Comment

Works for me!

If it's raining, we should do it at Echelon... We can hide under the parking garage thing for the office building accross the street!

So, when should we set it for? Noon to 5pm maybe? That will give everyone time to show up, and it won't cramp anyone's style too much by being too early or too late... and we can get day pics and night pics if we want!

Comment

Fudruckers or Echelon sounds good to me

Yea we can show them what real cars are, several of the cars there were mainly appearance and sound, some of them had crappy sound coming from the exhaust too lol *fart cans* lol, but the other two guys we met afterwards were cool to talk to.

We need Brian too so it can be a reunion from the 1st meet, then me and klevis are the newcomers lol
                            Last edited by icedplaya123; 11-21-2004, 05:09 PM.

Frost White Member 13
                            My Ride

Comment

hmm... I've got a brunch that i commited to go to on saturday, i'm not sure how long i'm going to be there. I might be able to get to the meet, what's the address of the place you guys want to meet?
                              --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

Working...
                              X