little help with machine shops...(PA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

little help with machine shops...(PA)

ok well my head gasket is blown in my car.. so id like to get a basic rebuild done to my motor.. the basic bearings..seals..gaskets.. all that.. and my question is does anyone know a good engine shop thats cheap or reasonable priced within..umm like 40-50 miles tops of McEwensville, PA?...
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

just doing a basic search to find out your area. i would check williamsport area. plenty of shops. i lived there for a little while and i had my cb worked on. the best bet is to go to diff shops and talk to them. tell them exactly what you want and the should be able to give you an acurate quote. if they try to b/s you just walk away. the ones with experience will tell you exactly how long it will take (i'm a machinist). good luck.
    Click to see ride.↓↓

Comment

Working...
    X