NYC meet coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYC meet coming soon

Well since im gonna be the ringleader here ive decided to set something up. Lemme know should we have a long island meet or a brooklyn meet with some queens people too. Im gonna wait until the weather gets cleared up its supposed to snow soon but hopefully not that heavy. lemme know if your down

I'm down...... where in bk? I think long island is a tad bit better.
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
      I'm down...... where in bk? I think long island is a tad bit better.
      Im thinkin canarsie pier its away from the cops for one so theres no harrassment and they arent far away so theres no problem with safety,

A nice view of the pier and when everyones done the highway is right there for you to head back home safely. Well in L.I its a little ehhh how should i say rural in some parts.

Comment

lol Only problem with canarsie pier is everyone is always messing around in there with their women. So I guess we would be intruding.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
          lol Only problem with canarsie pier is everyone is always messing around in there with their women. So I guess we would be intruding.

True enough.
          RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
            nah we park in one spot and that it but it depends on what time we go there they only be doin that shit at night

Comment

or we can have the meet at the sears parkinlot in greenacres mall plenty of cats would wanna see us there.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                plenty of cats would wanna see us there.
                im down

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                  nah we park in one spot and that it but it depends on what time we go there they only be doin that shit at night
                  The pier is good for the day time but those seagulls always shit all over the place.

Comment

im down canarsie pier is like 5 min away from my crib so im deff down for this one yo bruno u going to the atl meet ?
                    BK ALL DAY

Comment

Originally posted by bk92accordex View Post
                      im down canarsie pier is like 5 min away from my crib so im deff down for this one yo bruno u going to the atl meet ?
                      Id Like to see bruno take off work and drive his whip to Georgia.
                      I'm not saying its not possible I just don't think It would happen.

Id be down for any meet mike. BK, LI BX it doesnt matter to me.
                      Not all of LI is rural BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman88 View Post
                        Id Like to see bruno take off work and drive his whip to Georgia.
                        I'm not saying its not possible I just don't think It would happen.

Id be down for any meet mike. BK, LI BX it doesnt matter to me.
                        Not all of LI is rural BTW.

lol would u b down to go seem like it may be a big meet?
                        BK ALL DAY

Comment

how bout floyd bennet field?? its a great spot!!! and deff plenty of room just for us cb7s
                          I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by USDM_CB7 View Post
                            how bout floyd bennet field?? its a great spot!!! and deff plenty of room just for us cb7s
                            that sounds cool too and i'm down for a meet too
                            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                              that sounds cool too and i'm down for a meet too
                              and even tho its still cold we get the beach view there lol for some official pics!!
                              I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Working...
                              X