No announcement yet.

bean toen crew??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've got classes thurs. and fri. but ill be home by friday night and for the weekend. i live on the south shore, about 15-20 minutes south of boston. let me know if you want to do anything.

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

yea i'm from beantown
      http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

well guys there is a meet may21st at the dragway still so be therewho ever wants to come thats still on

(\__/)
        (O.o )
        (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Hi I'm not from Mass, I'm from NH Just trying to see if there are anymore Mass CB7Tuners! The last Import Wars is Oct. 8 and I'm contacting alot of people in the region, so if you're from Mass and you haven't spoken up, then speak up!!!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Granite CB7
            Hi I'm not from Mass, I'm from NH Just trying to see if there are anymore Mass CB7Tuners! The last Import Wars is Oct. 8 and I'm contacting alot of people in the region, so if you're from Mass and you haven't spoken up, then speak up!!!

Dan
            good guy right here....^^^^ i have adopted him into the bean town crew...even know the crew no longer excists but all you massholes check the northeast regionals and make it to the oct. 8th meet.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
              good guy right here....^^^^ i have adopted him into the bean town crew...even know the crew no longer excists but all you massholes check the northeast regionals and make it to the oct. 8th meet.
              ^Yeah, great guy right there^^^ Nice, I'm one of the few now Yes, everyone please come to Import Wars on Oct. 8, I'd like to have this meet end the Import Wars season w/ a bang and have all of us together Here's the link:

http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=27640

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X