The Official After The NJ/NYC Meet!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official After The NJ/NYC Meet!!

ok guyz this is the after the meet thread over here post ur expirience and how u like the meet and whatever the hell you want lolz!!!!
    I Miss My Cb7!

ok i had a blast chillin and hangin out with evrybody,[cp]mike it was funny when the girl at hooters told u about ur change lmao!!!! but u madd cool!!!!
    I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

GOOD A$$ TIMES!!! met new and cool ass people! good thing u found ur way to GWB marlon! haha nice meeting you man and every single one of you guys! had a great time especially the barfight! lmao

Comment

hooters now officially sucks in my books

Comment

Which Hooters did you end up at? The rt 17 one was alright in my book. We even had a better fight then the delahoya one.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
            You guys went to wrong one! lmao

Rt. 17 was the one everyone was suppose to go to

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
              lol not even one ...well there was only one hot girl in the hooters we were at!!!
              I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
                GOOD A$$ TIMES!!! met new and cool ass people! good thing u found ur way to GWB marlon! haha nice meeting you man and every single one of you guys! had a great time especially the barfight! lmao
                you a cool dude too keep it up!!!
                I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

you guys shouldve came in the one on 17. lol

Comment

Dam, looks like I misssed a good meet. The wagon's winter rims got's some hop and I didnt ride w/ Maple because I didnt want to put him through a 4.5hr drive w/ my 2.5yr old son. My son loves anything that has to do w/ cars. Ill be at the spring meets. Looking forward to meeting you guy's
                    NEW PSN
                    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
                      you guys shouldve came in the one on 17. lol
                      i know man well next time

Originally posted by H22WAGON93 View Post
                      Dam, looks like I misssed a good meet. The wagon's winter rims got's some hop and I didnt ride w/ Maple because I didnt want to put him through a 4.5hr drive w/ my 2.5yr old son. My son loves anything that has to do w/ cars. Ill be at the spring meets. Looking forward to meeting you guy's
                      yes u did miss on hell of a meet lol it was cool madd people hope to meet you next time!!!!
                      I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Next time, we should have directions on a flyer from the meet spot to where we are going to eat and hand them out to everyone. That way no-one will get lost and everyone will go to the same place.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman88 View Post
                          Which Hooters did you end up at? The rt 17 one was alright in my book. We even had a better fight then the delahoya one.
                          x2 hell yea, that fight was nuts.
                          my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                          MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD View Post
                            Next time, we should have directions on a flyer from the meet spot to where we are going to eat and hand them out to everyone. That way no-one will get lost and everyone will go to the same place.
                            I Agree
                            I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

it was great meeting everyone, but man... that rt 4 hooters, fucking trash

Comment

Working...
                              X