The Official After The NJ/NYC Meet!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUICKwitit View Post
    yo! newyorkcbs did you get lost man after the toll. Traffic was freakin crazy. I wasn't tryin to ditch you but I have to move fast especially trying to keep up with h22sparkle aka sonic. It was a fun ride to qnz mike thanks again for looking out.

Haha nah I was on ur ass! I saw the fdr drive sign and I dipped off. I was trying to keep up with ur boy with the lip the whole way on the fdr and he was out! Shit was fun though! Yal holla at me its no reason why we all live in brooklyn with cb7"s and we cant keep in contact!

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
      i didnt even see your car there. i would have walked over with the lip. i sold it to gloryaccordy cause i thought u werent going to make it.
      Its cool I got 2 legend lip sales pending so I aint stressing it! Haha how did u not see me I think I had the loudest exhaust there!

R.I.P> Ronald Murphy the best dad ever in life. YOu will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
        That 4door look like it moves. What motor did he have? That shit sound sexy!!!!!!!!!! My cb sound good, but damn his joint was awesome!! So what if Im a fan.......
        you should just ask him.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
          Its cool I got 2 legend lip sales pending so I aint stressing it! Haha how did u not see me I think I had the loudest exhaust there!
          ahem did someone say loud exhaust?

Comment

I thought Coffee in the morning wakes me up......Not when sparkles car is around. After that quick spin I was wide awake.

Gotta love sonic!

And yes your exhaust IS LOUD.

Comment

Meet was chill guys. I didnt talk to alot of other members. Its kind of hard with out knowing who is who as far as s/n, real name, and car.

I had the blue sedan with the low rider bike lmao!!!

maury

Comment

sparkles cars sound freakin beasting i love how those car sound from factory!!!
                I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                  Meet was chill guys. I didnt talk to alot of other members. Its kind of hard with out knowing who is who as far as s/n, real name, and car.

I had the blue sedan with the low rider bike lmao!!!

maury

hey maury tell this people about the hooters we were at lmfao!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

The Hooters on rt 4 in Hackensack sucked!!!

Only one girl was worth looking at..

Our waitress couldnt get orders straight or think fast enough..

It was only good because I got to talk to my peoples on the table lol

besides that it was a normal diner food lol!

Comment

The Hooters on rt 4 in Hackensack sucked!!!

Only one girl was worth looking at..

Our waitress couldnt get orders straight or think fast enough..

It was only good because I got to talk to my peoples on the table lol

besides that it was a normal diner food lol!
                      and you forgot to say she was ugly as well our first waitress was cute but she had a squickie voice lol but no ass
                      I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
                        Haha nah I was on ur ass! I saw the fdr drive sign and I dipped off. I was trying to keep up with ur boy with the lip the whole way on the fdr and he was out! Shit was fun though! Yal holla at me its no reason why we all live in brooklyn with cb7"s and we cant keep in contact!
                        your right I'm sure we will keep in contact I know you got some plans for that cb7 can't wait to see

Comment

Route 17 hooters FTW.
                          1993 Accord EX
                          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Its kind of hard with out knowing who is who as far as s/n, real name, and car.
                            Next time we can wear Hi my name is...tags, along wit our screen names.

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD View Post
                              Next time we can wear Hi my name is...tags, along wit our screen names.
                              x2 i didnt know who is who at the meet.. next time we should have name tags with the screen names on..

Comment

Everyone seemed to know me.

I have no idea why.....
                                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
                                X