The Official After The NJ/NYC Meet!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
    at the RT 17 one our waitress was hot and they even had a waitress that was pedobear approved !

AND a cool fight to boot

AND don't forget the manager trying to bust balls about our side having a digital video camera and bringing the cops over about it. The cop actually said to the manager AND I QUOTE

"I couldn't give a shit about the guys with the camera, where are the fighters?"

manager got OWNED !!
    x2 why the fuck would you ask the sexy waitress to do a mans job why because hes not a real man he fails. I looked at the cop like uh-oh its time to regulate.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorkcb7ss View Post
      the meet was popping. Met alot of cool peeps! Hooters was off the hook! Our watress was tight that she had us all on one bill and she ended up having to split it hahaha! NJ cops suck they just wanted to fuck with sparkle! Overall the turnout was sweet
      He was like who are all those people . I was like those are my friends he was like oh but you guys are traveling in your own cars im like yeah

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
        hooters now officially sucks in my books

yeah fuck hooters im pissed I came all the way to NJ for fucking shitty hooters, and she ripped me off.

That's what she gets 68 cent tip.

Comment

yo! newyorkcbs did you get lost man after the toll. Traffic was freakin crazy. I wasn't tryin to ditch you but I have to move fast especially trying to keep up with h22sparkle aka sonic. It was a fun ride to qnz mike thanks again for looking out.

Comment

I came all the way from North Carolina just to beat some fucker up in Hooters, then sleep outside somewhere in Jersey.

It sucked.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
              I came all the way from North Carolina just to beat some fucker up in Hooters, then sleep outside somewhere in Jersey.

It sucked.
              did tony buy u ur hot chocolate??? while sleeping outside in a tent..

Comment

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
                did tony buy u ur hot chocolate??? while sleeping outside in a tent..
                The bastard gave me some lukewarm water and a packet of swiss-miss. It sucked.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

The bastard gave me some lukewarm water and a packet of swiss-miss. It sucked.
                  gotta make sure you never come back again
                  1993 Accord EX
                  2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                    gotta make sure you never come back again

thats a shame poor gary lol (did he really sleep outside) i hope not thats mean
                    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=107733305

Comment

Damn right he slept outside in the back yard. He even had a sad puppy face when he saw that my dog gets to sleep inside the room with me and the woman.
                      1993 Accord EX
                      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
                        Damn right he slept outside in the back yard. He even had a sad puppy face when he saw that my dog gets to sleep inside the room with me and the woman.
                        lmao dito that is a shame how u gonna do that to him poor guy he travel all the way out to get treated like that you are mean lmao

Comment

Now I know what Jersey assholes are like.
                          Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

HondaMami, you ordered that pepsi at my table and left....... it was $1.50!!!!!! That's a gallon of gas in New Jersey.
                            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            My coupe!!!
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                              HondaMami, you ordered that pepsi at my table and left....... it was $1.50!!!!!! That's a gallon of gas in New Jersey.
                              lol im sorry i didnt even knew she really got the order that was peteypete fault he moved lol

Comment

Now I know what Jersey assholes are like.
                                There's no Southern hospitality up here in the NorthEast.
                                1993 Accord EX
                                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Working...
                                X