MAss Exhaust ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAss Exhaust ?

Hey guys , I just bought a greddy evo2 for my cb , and i was wondering if i would have any problems in mass with it ? ... if so should i get a silencer , maybe even paint it black so its not as noticeable ?
    93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
    1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
    1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
    1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
    1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
    1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

just sell it to me tony then no problems at all

naw i would paint the canister black and the exhaust is not loud i dont think
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
      just sell it to me tony then no problems at all

naw i would paint the canister black and the exhaust is not loud i dont think
      .. thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
        Hey guys , I just bought a greddy evo2 for my cb , and i was wondering if i would have any problems in mass with it ? ... if so should i get a silencer , maybe even paint it black so its not as noticeable ?
        I've had my Apexi on the car for the last month a half and the last time I was down there (last Thursday), there was a cop behind me but I wasn't hassled at all.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I got pulled over like crazy with my ractive custom bent exhaust that i had on my last cb, im sticking with a header to a stocky.The Lous custom exhaust set up i had before was really loud tho.
          90 Panda DX F22A6

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17 View Post
            But which Apexi is that the Evo2 is the big loud greddy, I think you'll have problems, I had an SP2 on my cb and everytime I went into Mass they'd follow me and stare me down, I think the only reason I didn't get pulled over is because I had a KS plate on the car.
            Damn , so I should prob dump this exhaust and get a quieter one than

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17 View Post
              I would, the evo2 isn't exactly an exhaust that spells don't hassle me.
              yea , ... that sux , massachusetts is wack ....... ill sell it and pick up an rsr

Comment

i had a Apexi WS2 and ive never got hassled for noise wen i was at the gas stationt hough the police did pull in and say whats up with that aexhaust? but he jsut left never ticketed for it, u can sell it to me!!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

maple has crazy exhaust tickets in MA for a ws2 on accords.. Everyone I know that doesnt get hassled goes straight through to a stock or stock looking muffler.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                    maple has crazy exhaust tickets in MA for a ws2 on accords.. Everyone I know that doesnt get hassled goes straight through to a stock or stock looking muffler.
                    thx man , i get pulled over enough as it is and my car is completly stock right now . Its Already posted in the for sale thread

Comment

All depends how you drive, where you drive, and what the cops are like.

That being said, I had World Sport for 3 years, and never had a single issue, and I drove all over MA with it. Never had a single issue passing emissions/inspection.

My World Sport was hardly audible compared to the noise my cold air intake made.

My STi can be heard from a quarter mile away if I stand on it, and I've never had any issues with it, either from police or inspection places. However, it's all in how you drive.

Comment

go with a custom setup with a muscle car muffler you still get good sound. but i would have a long rezzy or 2 to make it a wee bit quieter.

i have a cherrybomb turbo 2 on my car cuz my fart can got tooo loud after i put new headers on. and if you want the can setup you should do the double rezzy setup lol
                        back at it again

Comment

should have just bought a WS2, looks better, sounds better.

New Bedford and Fall River cops are pretty bad when it comes to exhaust because they get a lot of complaints from people. Other towns in MA aren't so bad. I've never had a problem in somerset.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

i got a ticket in mass with my twin loop muffler about a year ago.... and that was quiet i thought.

i've had no trouble with my skunk2 catback (knock on wood) but i dont drive through mass everyday.

i'd say get a quiet exhaust, mass sucks. is that you selling it on craigslist?

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                              i got a ticket in mass with my twin loop muffler about a year ago.... and that was quiet i thought.

i've had no trouble with my skunk2 catback (knock on wood) but i dont drive through mass everyday.

i'd say get a quiet exhaust, mass sucks. is that you selling it on craigslist?
                              lol i got pulled over the other day in salisbury ma. the cop asked me if i moded my exhaust and i just said i have a blown gasket which was true my gasket between the head and the down pipe was all fubar so he said just get it fixed
                              back at it again

Comment

Working...
                              X