New York Meet Up Spot For Nyc/nj Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New York Meet Up Spot For Nyc/nj Meet!

ok this is for all of us in the New York Area,and people who also coming from the NorthEast,i was thinking since we are in the east side of the Hudson River We Should All Meet Up And Roll Together To The Meet So If You Down Just Let Me Know And Ill Make A List So I Know Who Rolling With us

The Meet Up Spot: 190st and Amsterdam Ave. In UpTown Manhathan
    When You Get To 190St Youll See a Park On Your Right Side Ill Be There.

Time:Since The Meet Start at 12:00pm We Should Meet Up at 11:15Am That Way We Have Time For Everyone To Get There On Time and We Will Roll Out at 11:45 Since we only will be 5-10 Min Away Front the Park.

Direction:

From The Bronx:
    For People that Are Coming From The Bronx,Ct,Mass, and Would Like To Meet Up,When Get To The Border Between Bronx Manhathan Follow The Sign That Says Amsterdam Ave On Your Right Side,when You Get To Amsterdam Ave. Make a Right And Go Straight Till 190St.(Should be like 4-5 Blocks Only).

From Brooklyn/Queens:Get To The FRD Drive Northbound,Get Off ON 179St and Amsterdam ave. at The Light Make A Right And Drive Few Blocks Till You Get To 190St.

Any Question: Call Me at 347-325-4556 Marlon

The List:
    1-USDM_CB7
    2-daheavyking
    3-bobbycos
    4-newyorkcb7ss
    Last edited by USDM_CB7; 12-02-2008, 09:59 AM.
    I Miss My Cb7!

ill see if you guys are there when i pass by

oh and dont capitalize everything

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
      ill see if you guys are there when i pass by

oh and dont capitalize everything
      lol ma bad!! hopefully we will if anythnig just call me at my cellphone
      347-325-4556 - Marlon!!
      I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Yo marlon......... u know I'm down............... I was about 2 PM you for your number...... I got a new phone and a new number. I'm following you bro so please don't get me lost.......
        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        My coupe!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Why all the way up there, where's the actual meet gonna be?

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I gotta talk to some of the queens guys, I don't think it makes sense for us to go that route, coming from queens.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
              Why all the way up there, where's the actual meet gonna be?
              it's in the first post of the meet thread.

Comment

Ah ok

Yea I looked at the meet up spot; that's like a quarter mile from the meet...

We should meet up maybe by the 59th st bridge, and then caravan up the FDR, across the GWB and to the spot. The GWB is like a mile from the spot.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I dont mind the meet if you see a blue blur pass by that was me

Comment

Some of the queens people that I know can meet up around my house area. And the highway is right here.

The spot of the meet is right over the gwb so its not too far.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
                      Some of the queens people that I know can meet up around my house area. And the highway is right here.

The spot of the meet is right over the gwb so its not too far.
                      Yeah thats what i was thinking.
                      Same way we took when we left your house that one time after the NYC meet.
                      (btw, we got lost getting back on the highway lmao)

But if people are from the Northern blvd side they can just go meet up with USDM.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                        Yeah thats what i was thinking.
                        Same way we took when we left your house that one time after the NYC meet.
                        (btw, we got lost getting back on the highway lmao)

But if people are from the Northern blvd side they can just go meet up with USDM.
                        lol, damm everyone messes up, I dont think you guys can miss the big ass green signs.

But whoever wants to meet up here they are welcomed. Providing I know you and met you before. lol.

Comment

the reason i chose that spot its becuz people from the bronx are goin so if we all meet up the caravan will be bigger an they will be more cars ya feel me plus the meet up spot is rite by the GWB so its not like its out of that way
                          I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD View Post
                            I gotta talk to some of the queens guys, I don't think it makes sense for us to go that route, coming from queens.
                            if you take the RFK Bridge(triboro Bridge) you still gonn pass by round im planning on meet up with everybody so its still cool...
                            I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

i'll be at the meet up spot in upper manhattan, its easy for me to get to
                              http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X