Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD View Post
    hooters bar fight ftw
    Lol, Quickest police response I've ever seen. Faster than people getting shot in NYC.

Comment

Home already, G-mans Tent is set up outside already lol.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
        Home already, G-mans Tent is set up outside already lol.
        lmao make sure you get him some hot chocolate..

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
          Lol, Quickest police response I've ever seen. Faster than people getting shot in NYC.

Cops were there in a jiffy!!!!!!! They stayed in the parking lot waiting for the cb's to leave
          I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
          Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          My coupe!!!
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
          Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
            Cops were there in a jiffy!!!!!!! They stayed in the parking lot waiting for the cb's to leave
            They gave up lol, they weren't there when we left.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

someone should start a pics thread in the image gallery region. or should i make one.? i got a couple pics i can put in right now.

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
                They pulled over our SRT4. And they followed us out when we left.

Comment

I knew he was going to...Thats why I told everyone to go easy becuase he was stalking us! I want to see some pics por favor.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
                    They pulled over our SRT4. And they followed us out when we left.
                    oh snap! the cop right behind you guys?? i knew something was gonna go down with that po-po behind all of you guys..

Comment

Great meet though I'm a lil sick

Barfight was good

Turnout was the best I've ever seen... ESPECIALLY for the winter

It was fun getting home too... sparkle dodged an unnecessary ticket... and I'm pretty sure everyone got split up

Good times otherwise.... though it took me 20 minutes to find parking when I got home.... wifey was beefing

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        Great meet though I'm a lil sick

Barfight was good

Turnout was the best I've ever seen... ESPECIALLY for the winter

It was fun getting home too... sparkle dodged an unnecessary ticket... and I'm pretty sure everyone got split up

Good times otherwise.... though it took me 20 minutes to find parking when I got home.... wifey was beefing
                        haha nice man...wut would u rather have a ticket or a pissed off wife?....id rather take my time then if she bitches file for divorce hahaha jk hun if u see this....

My Low Mileage CB7

Comment

just got home it was a sick winter meet meetmadd cool peoplesss bump for some pics!!!
                          I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Mapleman just got home. Ugh the drive totally sucks alone. But I hauled ass literally.

<3

Comment

sparkle with a ticket. oh boy. I wanted a ride in his car

And i finally meet glory lol.

=P

Comment

I got a ride and man did that wake me up...That car is sick even if it is a neon...<----Please don't flame MY OPINION

Comment

Working...
                                X