No announcement yet.

Official: NYC/NJ Meet DECEMBER 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn cant believe i missed it....but my bro came from texas had to see him before he left.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
      i love meet days

I know man.....da* I wish I was there!!!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

The paterson guys are on their 3rd beers haha

Comment

We just witness a bar fight at the rt. 17 hooters . Video going. Up tonite.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
            We just witness a bar fight at the rt. 17 hooters . Video going. Up tonite.
            awsome!!!!! wish i was there
            "Know Your Rank"

Comment

just got home, editing

Comment

i need to be around here more often so i can know about the meets. waitin for pics!

Comment

just got home. tired as fuck. ill get pics of the damage.

if anyone didnt know what happened, was turning onto a exit thats on a hill, as i was making a right and started going striaght, a deer jump out of nowhere and i slammed the brakes and hit it from the left side.

the meet was a blast, wish i would of sold all the parts i took with me to not drag them back with me. the cd5 rear suspension took a beating today.
                  miss my turbo cb7
                  moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

had a good time guys, glad i came out! sorry i didnt get to bring a CB with me but i was mainly going just to meet up and catch up with all my friends who i havent seen in forever. it was nice to see such a big turnout, i didnt expect 30+ cars...

just the hooters experience was very stupid...

i was the FIRST to place an order. my order was the FIRST one on the list... yet the cooks decided that "that isnt part of the order" so they didnt make it, and a while AFTER everybody got their food and was half done, is when the waitress finally came back and told me that shes going to "put the order in right now"

i eat (mediocre cheesesteak) so then when the check comes, it totals $11.53... my change is $8.47. so she comes to me and explains "we dont give change back if it doesnt add up to at least 50cents, so heres 8 dollar bills..." .... the FUCK is that about? AFTER you screwed up my order in the first place, you steal 47 more cents from me?

kinda left me pissed off, but im looking forward to seeing pics and especially the videos...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

2 pics from my iphone, someone will get better pics
                      Attached Files
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

great meet i have fight videos and stories including "hey cop get him outta here and the cop said im not worrying about that side or him im dealing with this side" lol anyway it was a blast gonna try and edit some vids and post pics sorry everybody for not having the certificates im gonna send through the mail ill get names later.... tired as fuck

^^MY OLD RIDE
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

I think I'm the first of the NY people home. Had a great meet hope everyone enjoyed the "Special Olympic" ribbons. Lets see some pics!

Comment

hooters bar fight ftw

Comment

I just got home also!!!! I had a blast. Met some cool mofos!!! Deev your a cool mofo. Marlon, we got 2 chill. Ruben , your a great organizer. Next meet better be a lot warmer......... my feet were frozen....... I gotta see the video of the fight.... post it up!!!!!!!!
                              I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                              Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              My coupe!!!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                              Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

got home also, jst came straight from hooters.. CRAZY ASS BARFIGHT!! lmao.. rey got the video.. haha imma try to post some pics up tonight but i doubt it. and half went to rt.4 and half at rt.17.. either way it was nice meeting you guys..

Comment

Working...
                                X