Official: NYC/NJ Meet DECEMBER 14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
    sad to say but someone is running around with your parts on their car and even rocking your JDM novice driver sticker. trust me,thieves get theirs and in the worst way possible.
    Yup, I could care less about the sticker lol. I'm madd someone is driving with hasport axles, 5spd conversion mounts, a b16 transmission and GSR blades.

The best thing I did on that car is blow the lsd tranny I had on it so they didn't get that.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
      Yup, I could care less about the sticker lol. I'm madd someone is driving with hasport axles, 5spd conversion mounts, a b16 transmission and GSR blades.

The best thing I did on that car is blow the lsd tranny I had on it so they didn't get that.
      Tell your girl you'll cheer her up by getting her that Cam
      .....and by her, i mean You!

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post

Before:

damn! fucking thieves that did this shit need to die a 100 deaths.
        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Originally posted by peteypete View Post
          damn! fucking thieves that did this shit need to die a 100 deaths.
          Just one more car in front of you.

Comment

Just one more car in front of you.
            lol. im going to finish this suspention, one way or the other.

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
            MR page

Comment

hey rich, i just saw a brown cb7 just now with the cb7tuner stickers. anyone you know?

MR page

Comment

Tell your girl you'll cheer her up by getting her that Cam
                .....and by her, i mean You!
                Lol its my Bday on thurs, she has to come around.

They have this cheap samsung one for 200 on best buy.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....ustomerreviews

I don't want anything crazy I just want to learn to record and edit our meet videos lol.
                1993 Accord EX
                2011 Subaru STi

Comment

im pissed off right now. i may not be able to make this meet because of a stupid stripped stud! ive finally recived my koni fronts and was done installing them on the car and was going to finish the rears but noo. 1 stud on the rear tire started to turn but not coming out. i went to honda to see if they can take it off but, the told me that they could take it off but theres a chance that by taking off the stud that my rim could get destroyed. i so dont know what to do about this situation. this just sucks balls!

MR page

Comment

im pissed off right now. i may not be able to make this meet because of a stupid stripped stud! ive finally recived my koni fronts and was done installing them on the car and was going to finish the rears but noo. 1 stud on the rear tire started to turn but not coming out. i went to honda to see if they can take it off but, the told me that they could take it off but theres a chance that by taking off the stud that my rim could get destroyed. i so dont know what to do about this situation. this just sucks balls!
                    ouch... damnnn good luck with dat bro.. hope u make it though. i wanna see those rims on that car..

Comment

Originally posted by cb7'kid View Post
                      ouch... damnnn good luck with dat bro.. hope u make it though. i wanna see those rims on that car..
                      thanks man. i can get the same rim, but not just one. ill have to buy all four. thats money i really dont have to spend right now but, i may not have a choice.

MR page

Comment

hey rich, i just saw a brown cb7 just now with the cb7tuner stickers. anyone you know?
                        Yeah thats Chilson's coupe.
                        A 20 year Honda master tech

I've seen the air hammer they use, like i said, it may just nick the rim
                        But in order to go thru with the repair you have to get into the mind frame that the worst can happen.

I hate scenario's like that.

Comment

Yeah thats Chilson's coupe.
                          A 20 year Honda master tech

I've seen the air hammer they use, like i said, it may just nick the rim
                          But in order to go thru with the repair you have to get into the mind frame that the worst can happen.

I hate scenario's like that.
                          yea your right. and the car was coming along fine until that nut (no homo). and my car front end was looking nice too.

MR page

Comment

Was it a coupe? Did it look like....

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD View Post
                              Was it a coupe? Did it look like....
                              ITs a 93 Rosewood brown LX Coupe.

Stock.

Comment

oh, cause the person I sold that cb7 to lived in NJ, and the back windows had cb7tuner.com stickers.

Comment

Working...
                                X