Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impromptu South Jersey meet (not even worthy of a number)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impromptu South Jersey meet (not even worthy of a number)

Just wondering if anything can happen this Saturday, 10/9. Sometime around 5 or so, until it gets too dark to have fun. I'm not looking for anything major, just hanging out. Hit a mall or something for food, look at the cars... cruise around maybe.

I'm thinking either the Cherry Hill mall, Echelon mall, or Deptford mall.

Cherry Hill is huge, and it has nice restaurants... but it's busy, and the surrounding area sucks traffic wise.

Echelon is DEAD, so there are plenty of places to park. Contrary to popular belief, the mall IS still open, so there's a food court and stuff. Security there is cool too, and there's a covered parking garage accross the street.

Deptford is like Cherry Hill in the business and traffic aspects, but the lot has a couple more empty areas. Plus, there are some VW guys that meet in a nearby parking lot that we could always go hang with... I don't know any of them myself, but I hear they have some wicked cars

If we get less than 5 people, it's not worth the trouble of doing anything. I'll have a definite place decided by the end of tonight (wednesday).

Reply here, or call me if you want info. The name is Mike, and the # is (609) 417-4724. Anyone who can't make this meet, but plans to attend future meets, save my number!

oh come on deever. u can make a bigger meet. lol
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

This one isn't much of a meet... just a gathering... hopefully.

So far no one is coming

I'm gonna make it for Deptford. Shouldn't be too far for anyone, and it's easy to get to (295 to 42 to the Deptford exit, and you're there).

Comment

im out i miss the jersey crew, still the home of the biggest cb7 meet to date

Comment

Yup... and you're also half a week late Chris

You have to go to a Jersey school like the rest of us shlubs...

One of these days I want to get something going. I wanna hit a junkyard soon in Philly, if Klevis would be kind enough to help me out. It would be cool to get a few guys together for that too. Hopefully on a Saturday.

Comment

Working...
          X