Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lime Rock, CT: American LeMans Meet

Hey Guys.

On July 10th Me and eric are heading down to Limerock Ct to Watch a 2 Day LeMans Race. The race starts Early on the 11th and Finishes up late on the 12th.

www.limerock.com

there is the website. Tickets can be bought there. A 2 day ticket gets your free camping. that is what me and eric are doing. If you don't feel like coming for the 2 days and want to just join us for like lunch and stuff one day thats fine.

I dont expect there to be much of a turn out but I think it could be fun so i just wanted to throw it out there if anyone was interested.
    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
    - Ernest Hemingway

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu didn't eric's gf buy the tickets for a gift for eric's bd????

hmmmmmm maybe i should sent this to my gf since my bd is coming up....
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord View Post
        uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu didn't eric's gf buy the tickets for a gift for eric's bd????

hmmmmmm maybe i should sent this to my gf since my bd is coming up....
        Yes eric's Girlfriend did buy these for Eric's B-day. She is the most amazing girl friend ever.... or so i hear.
        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
        X