No announcement yet.

NJ meet #3 pics 09/04/04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kool then its jus mins away from my work, i work at clementon p.o. right accross from clementon park it sucks cuz my office doesnt have enough parking space ,my "kit" ( i know your gonna roll your eyes lol) yes i have a kitted accord but i try to stick to japanese style cars like the ones in JGTC and N1 kitted and japanese "looks" ill have pictures of my car sometime soon i jus need to bathe it ohh and i think i jus saw 92accordDx's car the other day when i was doin my co-workers route (yes im a mailman) but i wasnt sure if it was him . yo 92accordDx if there was a mailman checkin out your ride the other day then it was prolly me lol , just want sure if it was you if your from Madison then its your car that i saw, thanks again for the 411 Deevergote
    coast2coastpempen

Comment

I can't help it... I gotta swing by that area now to check out your car I'm not big on kits, but I can respect em. I might get one myself someday, if I can find a subtle enough one (erebuni makes a kickass one, but it's expensive as hell.... like $700).

There's a pretty decent kitted CB7 that's always parked at the Walgreen's in Lindenwold, on the corner of Laurel and Chews Landing... I keep meaning to talk to that guy. He's not on the board, I don't think. He's a pharmacy tech there or something.

Comment

ohh fo sho hehehehe

coast2coastpempen
        coast2coastpempen

Comment

yea that was mine man lol i live on madison i didnt see you looking at it though must have been earlier in the morning. we should all meet up man
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

crazy jersey guys, always planning meets when i cant go

Comment

ohh koo jus lemme know when

coast2costpempen
              coast2coastpempen

Comment

went out to check out tha junkyard no luck deever lol ! i got lost, bumper screws were loose from that stupid bump ( i dont even know where i was at, dont ask wer the bump is ) anyways ima check out that place again 2morrow i forgot that yu gave me directions here ,i jus saw new freedom n decided to cruise a lil bit, saw 92dx's car bout couple weeks ago, you got that new look ehhhh with that oem lip , if ever your sellin the lip lemme know aightz

coast2coastpempen
                coast2coastpempen

Comment

yo

when is the next meet and were in jersey did you guys keep it
                  a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
                  out with the old and in with the new

Comment

Working...
                  X