Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Performance & Style @ Carlisle??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going to Performance & Style @ Carlisle??

Just wondering if anyone will be attending the Performance & Style at Carlisle this year? (May 9 - 11)

My teg is most likely going to be in the "elite 50" VIP Lane there.
    Hopefully I'll get to meet some of the NorthEast crew.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

2008 - May 9-11

No one going to this?? My car will be on showcase inside b/c I was able to get into the VIP "Elite 50" section.

Hopefully I'll get to meet some of ya.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

are there going to be any drag/autocross/track racing?
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Here is the website for the event.

They will have autocross/drifting there. Just gotta pass inspection.

Comment

ill deffinatly be down for autocross. maybe try out burnout. but i doubt i will do good.
          miss my turbo cb7

Comment

man if i had either of my cars done i would go...fuck im slacking big time

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
              That sucks man. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of the NorthEast Crew while I am there.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                if "if" i go, ill pick u up.
                miss my turbo cb7

Comment

BUMP

If anyone is going, when are you going??

I'll be leaving at 3 am tomorrow morning to make it in time to enter into the buildings. Only bad thing is that my buddy and my brother won't be down til 10 to 11 pm tomorrow night (they gotta work). If someone is going tomorrow to the show, could ya give me a ride to my hotel later on in the day? Cuz my hotel is 3.8 miles away from Cars at Carlisle. Don't feel like walking that much with all of my luggage.

I should be getting 2 weekend passes, and if I do, I can offer someone to get in tomorrow if they can give me a ride.

TIA

pm me and I'll give ya my cell #

Comment

Anyone attend?

Comment

Working...
                    X