MRX is coming to tune NJ/NY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRX is coming to tune NJ/NY!!!

thats right. the infamous MidnightRacerX is coming to NJ/NY to tune from Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

if you are interested let me know with a post or email

excalibur02@gmail.com

I will see how his/my/and cp[mike] schedule is like.

fyi.... tune isnt free either. I will let you know how much. It could range from 120 to 100. depends on how long it takes to tune your car and if MRX's time.

Mauricio

MRX tuned my car 2 years ago, and I couldn't be happier. I gained nearly 5mpg, and the car felt more responsive throughout the powerband. Money well spent

I don't think I'll be able to make it up there to see you guys I MIGHT be working up that way on Sunday... if I am, I'll be sure to give you a call!

Comment

im down. on sunday that is.

btw mike you should come!
      Last edited by quickangel93; 04-10-2008, 05:12 PM.
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
        im down. on sunday that is.

btw mike you should come!

so you want a tune for sunday? ok MRX requires a 2nd O2 bung on your downpipe, but before the cat.

this is needed to get the better gas mileage out.

pm your cell phone if interested.

maury

Comment

I'm probably working on Sunday. We'll see where I end up. If I can meet with you guys for a bit, I'd love to! It's been over 2 years since I saw Antoine last anyway... it'd be cool to hang out.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
            so you want a tune for sunday? ok MRX requires a 2nd O2 bung on your downpipe, but before the cat.

this is needed to get the better gas mileage out.

pm your cell phone if interested.

maury

pm'ed
            miss my turbo cb7

Comment

I have a chipped ecu with crome on it now.. Two o2 bungs and wb .. Would I need to bring anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                I have a chipped ecu with crome on it now.. Two o2 bungs and wb .. Would I need to bring anything else?

sounds good so far. when i meet up with MRX in oh so about 8 hours from now i will let him know.

maury

when did you plan on coming down?

Comment

just got ready. leaving my house in a couple of min to go pick Antoine up.

Comment

ok ill try to make it their by 11:30. ill leave at 8am and its a 2 1/2 hr drive.
                    miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
                      thats right. the infamous MidnightRacerX is coming to NJ/NY to tune from Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

if you are interested let me know with a post or email

excalibur02@gmail.com

I will see how his/my/and cp[mike] schedule is like.

fyi.... tune isnt free either. I will let you know how much. It could range from 120 to 100. depends on how long it takes to tune your car and if MRX's time.

Mauricio
                      I'm interestd but don't have 2nd O2 bung. I have a p28 from MRX himself but needs to be tuned. I don' know how is it goitng to be possible. Where are u guys going to have this done?

Comment

You can get an o2 bung installed at just about any muffler shop. I had mine done in 10 minutes by a drunk guy.

Comment

Thanks deev, I'm going to try and get it this afternoon after work, although I still need to know where the tuning session is going to be so I can balance/schedule the time.By the way what size bung do I need? Same as the OE O2 sensor?
                          Thank you...
                          Last edited by 9tAkord; 04-11-2008, 02:31 PM.

Comment

still here trying to figure out the problem with my car. spent most the day.. still trying. everybody dont get your hopes up on your tune just yet. Mine still needs to be primary lol.

Comment

as you guys that wanted tunes now that it was hard to get out of the area for more tunes. Antoine, cpmike, and I stayed up until 5am sunday morning tuning around 3-4 cars. Woke up sunday around 11am then just had to wrap up the other cars and then Antoine had to get going for his flight.

thanks everyone and sorry to disappoint but the primary cars were hard to tune.

maury

Comment

Working...
                              X