Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J we need to do a photo shoot soon

Comment

Yeah,way down in the stix and I already have a good winter coat. Just loving the weather here too.
      TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!
      183 horsepower at the wheels and
      182.5 torque at the wheels with 156,400 miles and an automatic.

Comment

do you have good winter tires? snow shovel? lol just giving you crud man!

Comment

Thats cool,I can take it.lol No I don't have a shovel just yet or snow tires either. I'm still looking for a job right now.
          TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!

Comment

oh yeah that is something that is good to have also! lol you should try carreerbuilder.com

Comment

I get the updates every day from careerbuilder.com But yeah,I'm going to go to Pikes Peak Acura to talk to them because I had a job there waiting for me and want to see if it's still open,and I'm also going to try Pueblo Toyota. I'll keep you guys posted on the situation.
              TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!

Comment

Dude a job at toyota would be sweet! you could hook me up on a 2006 scion xb lol (jk)

Comment

Yeah,I wouldn't mind working at Toyota but I would rather work at Acura since I own one and I might still be able to get you a deal on a new scion.
                  TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!

Comment

lol that would be the best of both worlds! acura and my xb for cheap! YAY!!!!

Comment

I just got a job selling cars for Pikes Peak Acura,I start on Monday.
                      TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!

Comment

Congrats man! I hope that will be good for you! I know that its a cutthrought bussiness tho but I'd buy one from ya (if I had the $$ ) lol

Comment

shit pp acrua in colo springs has a bad ass full race civic fast as shit i heard the owner of pp acura is the shit

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

oh yeah? think he'll let me drive it? or at least hump the car?

Comment

maybe hump it just dont make a mess lol or crack it its like half carbon fiber

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Thanks man,I know I can do it,I've been myself with my auto detailing biz in AZ for over 5 years and I got hooked up with Universal Pictures when they filmed a movie out there. I'm looking forward for a challenge. It's the used car lot,not the major one.
                                TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X