No announcement yet.

Colorado Role Call!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need a second opinion on my intake manifold. what is causing my high idle...!

i have school starting again this monday... this really sucks.

my idle is so high that i have to pull the ebrake to get my car to stop completely.

Be Clean

Comment

what kind of gain did u get out of that im

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

probaly not as big of a gain as you got bro!!! lol

Comment

ive decided that i am going to frank. my f22 w/ h23 head and im, rebuilding the h23 is too expensive im just going to save up for a f22b so if anyone needs a h23 blockw/ pistons,crank,and some other misc parts just hit me up 7193068908 i also have some nti (ebay) lowering springs.

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7
            ive decided that i am going to frank. my f22 w/ h23 head and im, rebuilding the h23 is too expensive im just going to save up for a f22b so if anyone needs a h23 blockw/ pistons,crank,and some other misc parts just hit me up 7193068908 i also have some nti (ebay) lowering springs.

F22a bottom end, and H23 head, would be a better build for boost, if you plan on doing that. When do you think everything will be swapped over?
            5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

hopefully in like two weeks or so i need all gaskets, valve stem seals sesurface the head probably gonna upgrade some head parts, and bore out the tb and i want a new header so i should be pretty sick after its done

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord1
                F22a bottom end, and H23 head, would be a better build for boost, if you plan on doing that. When do you think everything will be swapped over?
                says who? im doing quite well with my all f22 setup and as far as i know of im the most powerfull f22 here

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                member ride thread
                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

ryan, you know how the jdm IM had that FITV missing that piece for the coolant, and the usdm fitv didn't fit, but could the missing piece of the fitv be swapped off the usdm fitv?

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
                    says who? im doing quite well with my all f22 setup and as far as i know of im the most powerfull f22 here

Ahhh...well lets see....The H23 head is DOHC(way better air-flow),and the f22a bottom end has lower compression and a bullet-proof crank. So put a H23 head on a f22a bottom end = Pretty damn good turbo setup.
                    Last edited by 91accord1; 06-05-2007, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz
                      ryan, you know how the jdm IM had that FITV missing that piece for the coolant, and the usdm fitv didn't fit, but could the missing piece of the fitv be swapped off the usdm fitv?
                      Hey sorry dude. My friend said you called but I had to go back to work so I couldn't call you back. But yeah, that throttlebody on the jdm IM is the same as the H23 theottlebody. So if you can find a FITV off of a H23 throttlebody, that'll work fine. The one I tried on it was off the f22a IM so, thats why is didn't work.

Comment

I Dont Know If I Wanna Boost It
                        Though Cause The Block Has 212000 Mile On It.......i Anyone Knows Will A H23 Tranny Bolt Up To The F22 Block

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7
                          I Dont Know If I Wanna Boost It
                          Though Cause The Block Has 212000 Mile On It.......i Anyone Knows Will A H23 Tranny Bolt Up To The F22 Block

Ouch! alot of miles there! Just an option. Yes, the H23 tranny will bolt up to the f22 block.

Comment

How Do U Think That Motro Will Handle Boost At 200+ Miles

Comment

dang man whats everyone been up to l8ly i havent seen anyone on here in like a week

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord1
                                Ahhh...well lets see....The H23 head is DOHC(way better air-flow),and the f22a bottom end has lower compression and a bullet-proof crank. So put a H23 head on a f22a bottom end = Pretty damn good turbo setup.

In no way does the difference between single and dual cam head change the amount of airflow. i have a friend that only flows 280cfm on his really ported h23 while my head after porting from the same company flows 315cfm.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                                member ride thread
                                11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                                People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Working...
                                X