Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its cool with me that weekend would be cool

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

like may 20th? a sunday? afternoon would be perfect - three cars, a good meet would be at a sonics for three cb7s.... we can own the place with 3 cb7s muahaha

Be Clean

Comment

we only got like 4 on here huh but it would be cool im doing tie rods, ball joints and brakes this weekend so i might be able to make not sure though i can get in touch with topcop and see what he is up to havent talked to him in a while though

Comment

wu tang topc cop was here!lol

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182
            wu tang topc cop was here!lol
            what.....

Comment

Hey Wu Tang...........so We Should Meet On That Weekend

Comment

Wu tang clan killa bee's! ever heard of them? yeah thats how I roll! lol umm I'm off on sunday and I got my taillights but In. so yeah! anyone know someone that can paint my cb for like 2-3 hundred?

Comment

na man what tails do u have..........why did you delete me on myspace????

Comment

I got the red clear tails that look like oem but are white were the orange is, I deleted my whole myspace acct. So don't worry bro!!!

Comment

I got the red clear tails that look like oem but are white were the orange is, I deleted my whole myspace acct. So don't worry bro!!!
                      oh snap! i want those... does the 92 and 91 have different lights? clear on top and bottom? which do you have? man... 3 arcadia greens now! sweet

i'm waiting for my drop, rotors, jdm headlights, jdm f22b intake mani, headers, and filling the hole in my resonator... damn i need to find time

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7
                        Hey Wu Tang...........so We Should Meet On That Weekend
                        know where i can find a chargespeed grill? or know how to make one

Be Clean

Comment

dud! el osito is making a replica one I think! lol lets mob him for copies of that! so yeah the tail lights between 91 and 92 are different I got mine on ebay. Not the best quality I had to re attach the screws that were supposedly molded into the light but other than that it looks SICK!!!!!! holla at a playa

Comment

dud! el osito is making a replica one I think! lol lets mob him for copies of that! so yeah the tail lights between 91 and 92 are different I got mine on ebay. Not the best quality I had to re attach the screws that were supposedly molded into the light but other than that it looks SICK!!!!!! holla at a playa
                            yeah i haven't done anything to it... he... once i graduate or finish my thesis paper i will start working on it again i'll be making a mold for sure! so i can sell osito T grills lol

Comment

dude what do you think you would be charging for those grills?

Comment

oh please, i'd make it exactly like the chargespeed instead of Tsqaure, i like it chinky -- im asian! haha

have you seen red/clears where the clears are smoked? its nice -- i'll check out how my clear jdm corners are before i smoke them...

Last edited by nostringz; 05-10-2007, 09:19 AM.

Be Clean

Comment

Working...
                                X