No announcement yet.

Colorado Role Call!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wanna see pictures... ya i heard f22 has a really strong block... better than h series

ya which part of colorado? - and where you been man? the same goes with hanzino - he hasn't logged in for a long time

Be Clean

Comment

pics are here http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=31591 been turbo for about 4 years now. put down 315hp at 14 lbs of boost. building an engine right now that i should be able to hit somewhere around 600 hp with. at that point id pretty much be the fastest cb7 and the fastest f22 accord there is mwahahaha!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
      member ride thread
      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

that would be soo sick............you building another f22........where in colorado do you reside

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

you have a jdm front bumber too

Comment

yeah that turbo is cool, you should come along to the meet. i miss what 300hp boost feels like... how much did you spend on it? the turbo set up?

my projects waiting to be installed:update:
            tints
            rotors
            camber kit

Be Clean

Comment

when is the meet

Comment

no idea plus where does the new dude live?....

Comment

he said centennial or something in that area where is that

Comment

i think it south of colorado isn't?

Comment

ok guys so here is the spoiler i'm selling sorry i took my long ass time to post pictures lol...

i'll post up some pictures later cuz my fucking internet is acting up on me...

Comment

it just has a minor scratch on the passengers side but can be fixed

Comment

centennial is in the park meadows area 470 and I-25 area. I dont like to talk about how much stuff was on my car... i quit adding a long time ago.

member ride thread
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
                            centennial is in the park meadows area 470 and I-25 area. I dont like to talk about how much stuff was on my car... i quit adding a long time ago.
                            so that means you dont have the car anymore...?

Comment

i absolutly still have the car! weill never get rid of it! its going through some renovations right now

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord
                                i absolutly still have the car! weill never get rid of it! its going through some renovations right now
                                geez dude i was just asking.. you made it sound like you didn't have the car.. that's why i asked..

Comment

Working...
                                X