No announcement yet.

Colorado Role Call!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm i wonder if they are wheels..... would be cooler if you just said what they were especially since alot of us will never get to see them anyways.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

well then there is only one thing left to do, Members ride thread with the new shoes on the thing holla

Comment

hey let me buy ur ex wheels then if they are wheels dood i need some dubs lol het topcop have u seen that ex arround town that looks like its a converable its not its a soft top he tried racing me today hahaha

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

no man I haven't seen that car, it sounds ugly tho. I'm gonna keep the ex rims for now playa. I got my mugen rear lip in today so I am gonna find some time to put it on soon. holla!

Comment

but when ur done w/ the ex rims holla at me

Comment

I found this clean ass pad in Northglenn we want..... How far is that from downtown D???

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

for sure dude I'll let you know about the rims for sure!

Logic its probable a 10- 15 min drive, just hit up one of the guy in denver on here on the previouse pages that don't post anymore for some reason... and they would know, if not always map quest it also! so when do you plan on moving?

Comment

well rite now were crunching some numbers and pretty much figuering how much we need to save for our down payment and our careers of course so there is still some planning and saving but we want to soon so we'll see.... my aunt is in real estate so she's helping me..... But I really want this home and so does my girl.....
                  Last edited by LOGICx420x; 06-29-2007, 05:30 AM.

Comment

northglenn is about twenty minutes north of downtown denver, personally not the best neighborhood though they do have nice houses,

if you are looking for something in the same price range as northglenn check out centennial and littleton area they have the least crime of all cities in denver and also the best school systems. plus there is more shopping outlets and better access to important things.

member ride thread
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

The house I saw was really nice and didn't strike me to be a bad neiborhood.... I mean I don't know cause I don't live there but I live in pretty rough area were im at now,, but no one messes w/ my cars, family, or house cause we pretty much got this street on lock (the gangstas don't like outsiders so they watch my shit) but I couldn't be worse then here, but im trying move a really good area not back to ghetto, feel me.... I want to raise my son somewere better then were I was raised and away from all the bullshit I grew up with ....

Comment

Well dude I work for Time Warner cable in LA so I can understand I really don't like cali or LA the people seem to just be ruder and more out of control. So we look forward to seeing you in Colorado soon! holla!

Comment

what do u do for a living???? i live in a bad neigborhood according to the yupies around here so yeah its at ur discresion

Comment

when are wwe havin a meet guys i want to see ur setup turbo90

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7
                              what do u do for a living???? i live in a bad neigborhood according to the yupies around here so yeah its at ur discresion

are you callin me a yuppie?

a meet would bo good... i wont be bringing the bad ass accord though cause the motor is out of it. im puttin it together right now just takes time.

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Do U Live In The 719????? No Im Not Calling U A Yupie

Comment

Working...
                                X