Colorado Role Call!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Role Call!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay anyone from Colorado report in what city are you in?, Your Car?, and Myspace if u want?

I know ther is only like 5 of us in Colorado but just seeing if there is and more

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Yup! HighlandsRanch, CO here!! 91 Accord jdm f22b dohc swap!
    5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

another one of this posts? lol how many are they O.O

Comment

Originally posted by elositocandela
        another one of this posts? lol how many are they O.O
        well i got one in beginner off topic and one here

Comment

91accord1 clear your private message box... well i need to fix my idle... is throttle body, runners, plenum, sensors included for your price? and you should help me install bro... Pm be back

by the way -- they're are plenty of suped CB's in aurora -- but they're just not down with cb7tuner.com... haha hard to make friends with them when i only see them on the road
          Last edited by nostringz; 02-18-2007, 02:53 AM.

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz
            91accord1 clear your private message box... well i need to fix my idle... is throttle body, runners, plenum, sensors included for your price? and you should help me install bro... Pm be back

by the way -- they're are plenty of suped CB's in aurora -- but they're just not down with cb7tuner.com... haha hard to make friends with them when i only see them on the road
            have u read that whole diy on idle fix??

Comment

Any Colorado cb7 owners interested in an H23 Intake Maniold for your sohc setup?? COMPLETE! Throttlebody, sensors and all! I let it go for $70. Also have a highflow cat (test pipe) direct bolt up. Hit me up if interested.
              Last edited by 91accord1; 02-21-2007, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord1
                Any Colorado cb7 owners interested in an H23 Intake Maniold for your sohc setup?? COMPLETE! Throttlebody, sensors and all! I let it go for $70. Also have a highflow cat (test pipe) direct bolt up. Hit me up if interested.
                no but i'll take your motor for 70 lol joking man thats a pretty nice engine x]

Comment

lol. I am sellin the cb7. Trying to get a 240sx.

Comment

lol. I am sellin the cb7. Trying to get a 240sx.
                    what!!!!!!!!!!! dude no way.. you just put a new heart on that thing...

Comment

Originally posted by elositocandela
                      what!!!!!!!!!!! dude no way.. you just put a new heart on that thing...
                      Yeah. Honestly, I hate to see it go but, Accords are getting kinda boring. So I'm getting a 240sx s13 with a sr20det motor. All of my buds are drifters, so I'm getting into that, and ya cant do that with a cb7 . So if ya know anybody that wants/needs a car.....send em my way . Looking for $3k for it, and I already have some people interested.
                      Last edited by 91accord1; 02-23-2007, 12:43 PM.

Comment

dude.... wanna trade? lol

Comment

Yeah. Honestly, I hate to see it go but, Accords are getting kinda boring. So I'm getting a 240sx s13 with a sr20det motor. All of my buds are drifters, so I'm getting into that, and ya cant do that with a cb7 . So if ya know anybody that wants/needs a car.....send em my way . Looking for $3k for it, and I already have some people interested.
                          weak sauce man dont sell it to some dumb ass ricer boy that will put a big ass wing or something stupid on it thats a nice car

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7
                            weak sauce man dont sell it to some dumb ass ricer boy that will put a big ass wing or something stupid on it thats a nice car
                            Yeah that is one thing I am worried about. Her getting into the hands of some dumbass ricer. I really want a 240sx. I might just keep her, and save for awhile, and buy a 240 and have 2 cars.

Comment

lol you should man.

Comment

Working...
                              X