a.z.meet march 25th poker run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1SWEETACCORD
    It;s not just the cb7's I get that with the acura legend meets as well. There seems to be no interest in that stuff out here unless your on a motorcycle. I came to almost every event you guys had. Thats just my 2cents. Take care.

CHRIS.

Yeah, you have turned out to several, and so did lxaccord92, but for the most part, there were never more than 3 of us.

I would honestly rather drive the roads around here, than fight Phoenix traffic to sit in a parking lot by myself for a couple of hours.

If other people want to go to, that is fine. If not, that is fine too.
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i think i'm going to go cruise 89A this weekend just for fun. i've always wanted to. probably won't take pictures either, no camera. does it take you into prescott valley? i've never strayed out from the 17. i need to mapquest this thing.
      mrt - '91 frost white ex coupe

Comment

Originally posted by vermicide_esp
        i think i'm going to go cruise 89A this weekend just for fun. i've always wanted to. probably won't take pictures either, no camera. does it take you into prescott valley? i've never strayed out from the 17. i need to mapquest this thing.

Yes, 89A runs from Flagstaff to just between Prescott and Prescott Valley, where it meets up with 89. It is kind of weird because it is sort of a little backwards Y shape. I have no idea why they didn't just change the name.

And yes, the drive is absolutely worth it if you aren't on a time frame.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
        X