Hello to the western states peeps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to the western states peeps!

Welcome to the first Western states regional subforum!

I'm looking to hear from Accord enthusiasts in the following states -

Arizona
    Colorado
    Idaho
    Montana
    Nevada
    New Mexico
    Utah
    Wyoming

Big thanks to the CB7tuner admin for opening up a new forum those of us that didn't really fit into the previous regional forums!

Those of you who are living and driving at altitude, feel free to specify HOW HIGH so we can sympathize with how much slower your car is compared to our sea-level compatriots . . .

- Hsun
    '92 Accord LX 5-speed
    Boulder, CO. (5340 ft above sea level)

Hey i'm a CB7 lover along with some of my other friends. I'm situated here in Farmington NM and Tsaile AZ purrty cool.

Comment

i am from mesa,az and i know h22wagon is from az and so is 2point6. i let them both know about this site and they joined which is cool. i was wondering when they were going to make a forum for us.
      www.rms-usa.com

Comment

Thanks for checking in mrrobotosux and krakakru21. What drag strip is close to you, and what altitude is it at (if you know)?

mrrobotosux, I've been meaning to trek out to Farmington NM for an autocross for years, but still haven't managed to make it yet.

Tell you what, next time there's a regional event there, if I'm going out there, I'll give youall a heads up beforehand . . .

Comment

the only dragstrip that is close to me is called Firebird raceway.
          www.rms-usa.com

Comment

i'm from co, but then you already know me cb9

Comment

Originally posted by sts2poc1
              i'm from co, but then you already know me cb9
              Yup, and I'm down wit OPP too!

Thx for the hookup on the wheels T; I weighed 'em at just over 32 lbs last night . . . could those tires only weigh 16 lbs each???

Konig says the 17" Traffik weighs 15.9 lb . . . I'll be stoked if they're lighter than that (their quoted weight of 10.8 on the 15" x 6.5" Helium is about .2 lbs too high)

Comment

w00t..... CO in the house
                No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

Originally posted by VRDrvr
                  w00t..... CO in the house
                  Good to hear from you VRDrvr!

BTW, anyone in Colorado know whose wagon this is??? I sighted it in Westminster near the mall at the end of May 2004 - in nice shape, window tint, dropped on 17" OZ Superleggera wheels. Sorry for the crap picture, it was at night. The flash just wasn't doin' it.

I've gotta get off my ass and get my H&R race springs and AGX's installed . . . they've been sitting around for months (I had them bought before I had the car!). I'm afraid of rust down there and the nightmares that come with it.

- Hsun
                  Last edited by CB9; 05-06-2004, 01:44 PM.

Comment

YOU CAN DO IT!!! hehe

Comment

anyone goin to lake havasu memorial day weekend?

Comment

So when are we having a meet??

Comment

Originally posted by VRDrvr
                          So when are we having a meet??
                          Originally posted by CB9
                          Good to hear from you VRDrvr!

I've gotta get off my ass and get my H&R race springs and AGX's installed . . . they've been sitting around for months (I had them bought before I had the car!). I'm afraid of rust down there and the nightmares that come with it.

- Hsun
                          Well, I'm finally 90% done with finishing most of the mods on my wagon. The suspension is done, I just installed some Energy Suspension front swaybar endlink bushings, and I'm almost done with painting all the chrome window trim matte black.

Still have to install the front lip and I was planning on doing the black headlight reflector treatment too.

Say when and where, and us Colorado Accorders will see if we can make it.

I'm busy the weekend of the 18-19, and I'll be autocrossing on the 12th and on the 25th down in the Springs.

Comment

I posted this on www.highaltitudeimports.com

But we are having a local photoshoot, the date is either this friday or saturday meeting at hooters around 2 or 3 at colorado blvd and mexcio ave. Then after wings go take some photos.

I am wanting to try some new shots with my new sony p10 .

Comment

hey everyone, im from utah.. pretty cold right now...

Comment

Working...
                              X