Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zipcreature in Arizona!?

Hey guys,

Whats up, this is ya boy Daniel from the East Coast, North Carolina. I'm in ya'lls hot ass state fron june the 10th - 25th. Right now I'm in Pheonix, staying at the Valley Ho hotel, so if anyone has some spare time or something I would love to see some of these hot West Side cars I see on here! If there is anyone in the Pheonix area (Scottsdale?) area I'm up for hanging out, just gimme a call or shoot me a PM so we can chill or whatever cause I got some free time on my hands.

Aight get on it, show some AZ love.

- Zipcreature 336 963 2230
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

i might be coming down to phoenix tommorrow if so ill give you a call man.
    im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
    93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
    90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
    91 se accord 4 door SOLD
    92 lx accord coupe SOLD
    93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
    92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
    93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
    92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
      i might be coming down to phoenix tommorrow if so ill give you a call man.

Sweet hit me up!!!
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Hey man whats up? I'm going to be in the area early,around 10 am. call me,here is my cell number,480 600 9347. It's CHRIS. Talk to you later.

CHRIS.
        TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!
        183 horsepower at the wheels and
        182.5 torque at the wheels with 156,400 miles and an automatic.

Comment

Sup Zip local forum is starting to have Friday night meets on the Eastside. I'll try to give ya a shout on Tuesday or Wednsday.

To all the locals - Val Vista and Gaudalupe. Stein Mart parking lots Fridays evenings start around 7-730ish. If your in the area Chris stop by!
          90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
          Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

Originally posted by 84Blazin
            Sup Zip local forum is starting to have Friday night meets on the Eastside. I'll try to give ya a shout on Tuesday or Wednsday.

To all the locals - Val Vista and Gaudalupe. Stein Mart parking lots Fridays evenings start around 7-730ish. If your in the area Chris stop by!

I'll make sure I'm in the area for sure and make it,probably around 8:30ish.
            TURBO SOON TO COME!!!!
            183 horsepower at the wheels and
            182.5 torque at the wheels with 156,400 miles and an automatic.

Comment

Working...
            X