anyone near CO having any meets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone near CO having any meets?

i've only seen 91accord1 one and myself here so i figured we'd have to try and get in somewhere else nearby...

My Old Ride Thread

Originally posted by chile
    i've only seen 91accord1 one and myself here so i figured we'd have to try and get in somewhere else nearby...
    I know man! Not to many CB's out here. Really wanna go to one of those meets! Probly the Kansas one or something ...... So hows it goin man?

Latez!
    5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

im from denver............usually on federal around 120 down to 76.just depends.....well sense i live around that..i know a few more people with accords so maybe we could get a few more people and have a a mini meet....id be down...

Comment

Originally posted by Hanzino
        im from denver............usually on federal around 120 down to 76.just depends.....well sense i live around that..i know a few more people with accords so maybe we could get a few more people and have a a mini meet....id be down...

Id be down too man! Lemme know!
        5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

sounds good...i'll have to free up some time.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Man we all have to meet up and have fun; eat, race ya know

Comment

im from denver 2 i live near federal and alameda so its up to you guys when we meet?

Comment

man 4 real we have to meet up!!!!!! i never get to race!

how bout this sat lemme know where!!!!!!

Comment

i can't do it this saturday but if you guys wanna hook up another time, i'd be down for it...it'd be nice if we could get more than 4-5 cars, tho...maybe the 15th or the 23rd...idk, let me know...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

it might have to wait till the summer....summer would be a lot easier for me to find time and get more people to come....and hopefuly i will have more done to my car haha......we will have one for sure this summer if u guys are down.....keep finding people and get them to sign up here so its easier to plan one cool.

Comment

im in aurora.....and boulder most of the time

Comment

Working...
                      X