Clear All

• ray ray
    replied
    its true.lol.

Leave a comment:

• 91hybridaccord
    replied
    Originally posted by ray ray
    sure your not,you know how i know your *** cause you crocheted your own shorts.lol.
    wow......ummm.....yeA.....

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    sure your not,you know how i know your *** cause you crocheted your own shorts.lol.

Leave a comment:

• owequitit
    replied
    Sorry man, I don't want to get a room with you. I am not judgemental, but I just don't swing that way...

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    yeah i missed it last year too but not this year lol yeah who ever wants to get a room let me know and we can get some rooms near each other.and if someone knows someplace close to firebird and a lil cheap lol.well see what we can do.

Leave a comment:

• 91hybridaccord
    replied
    I hope I can make it there...I missed it last year

Leave a comment:

• 84Blazin
    replied
    i might go... still too far in the future to plan for.

Leave a comment:

• accordtuner44
    replied
    Teamd Wicked and I from WNY are headin thier, lots of good shows this year. HIN, Nopi, North of the border Bash (Canada and US)

Btw: I say you get list of people and how many and order a few rooms try and get a discount..

Leave a comment:

• owequitit
    replied
    Ah what the hell. I am always there.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    started a topic Nopi March 18-19th Phoenix

Nopi March 18-19th Phoenix

hey guys nopi is coming back to phoenix this march on the 18th-19th. im going and im sure some more are going also. would be cool to see some of you there if you can make it, should be lots of fun. we'll probably stay in phoenix for the event,get a motel and party all night lol.ok guys hope to see you there.
Working...
X