• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owequitit
    replied
    Sorry guys.

Not gonna be able to make it this time.

Have fun, take pics, drink beer, stare at boobies.

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    will do man i guess well just meet at the event shawnee already has my number and ill p.m. you mine if i dont answer just let it ring and leave a message man and ill get right back to you.ok see you guys there tommorrow.

Leave a comment:

• 84Blazin
    replied
    Wheres everyone going to meet at and what time? I gotta be at work @ 10pm so Im gonna have to clear out around 9ish to get there on time. Also Ray Ray and Owequitit PM me your numbers so I can hook up with ya'll.

Leave a comment:

• 84Blazin
    replied
    You Tucson guys know that we could have a meeting at the Hooters over on Ina....We'll have to plan that for a later date...

I finally got done with my whle short shifter deal. I just want to grind down the bracket and Either A) make a custom shift boot or B) find a new console to paint with because i just *cough*modified and fucked up*Cough* my console..... I'll try to take pics and post them. I still have left over brackets and if anyone wants I'll do theirs also. I know I have to get together with Phempa and do his...

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    this is very true my good man,good to have a clear thinker with us when we traverse to such parts lol.boobies and beer it is.lol.see you guys there.

Leave a comment:

• 84Blazin
    replied
    Originally posted by ray ray
    boobies lol.i might bring the hatch instead of the accord well see though,i really want to tear my accord back down and start all over but id like to see what its running the way it is.so well see.

Let not forget the beer... Boobies without beer is like fishin without a pole

Leave a comment:

• 91hybridaccord
    replied
    Originally posted by ray ray
    boobies lol.i might bring the hatch instead of the accord well see though,i really want to tear my accord back down and start all over but id like to see what its running the way it is.so well see.
    In about a month or so, Im tearing down the acorn, and putting in a semi built engine, with the same bolt ons I have now.....We'll see what happens....I kinda need a clutch right now, so nopi is lookin kinda un doable at the moment for me now.......

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 91hybridaccord
    replied
    Kinda makes you wonder why we always have our meets over at h00ters eh?!

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    hell yeah now your talkin brother.lol.

Leave a comment:

• 84Blazin
    replied
    Oh and Hooters is right down the street.... lol

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    cool well have to hit those places up then.so nopi and then a motel party,yeah.lol

Leave a comment:

• 84Blazin
    replied
    There's a Holiday Inn right off the I-10 and Chandler Blvd and a Super 8 in the same neighborhood. Not bad places..

Leave a comment:

• ray ray
    replied
    ok guys 2 weeks till nopi sounds like we might have quite a few people from up here coming down and it should be fun hope to see you guys there well have to set up a camp if your racing were bringing the dodge with the trailer and tools,and compressor so if it breaks we can fix it lol.probably gonna get motels close to there also anybody know any good ones close to firebird.

Leave a comment:

• 84Blazin
    replied
    Im there.. I still have to work though. Dont go in til 10pm. Let me know whats gonig on..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X