No announcement yet.

::2006 CB Meet Phoenix, Az::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool deal. Getting the exhaust done tomorrow. Should be sounding pretty good.

Who all from Tucson is going up? I have to work Friday night and will be heading up Sat. Anyone was meet up and cruise ther together?
    90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
    Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

hey matt r u going, heard u got the car back like 2 days ago... whats the build on it... anyways... everyone post their numbers..

232-5297 shawn- late

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

480-628-8549 if ya'll wanna get a hold of me

Comment

Nathan, you better go! Haha, bring the truck... Yeah Shawni I got the car back and running.. Nothing new right now and I'm running a stock JDM p13... I'm chilling WAY out on the car ever since it broke... Too scared. I will be at the meet, trying to get off work that day as I type...

Comment

Got the exhaust done today. Scored a magnaflow muffler for 30 bucks. sounds so sexy. lol

Comment

i'll try to make it agian. thats gonna be at Hooters on Chandler Blvd, at 11:00AM?

Comment

Yes indeedee. Hooters, Chandler Boulevard. 11:00AM Saturday January 21st 2006. See you all there!

Hooters, Hondas and Hotdogs! What could possibly be better than that?
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                  Yes indeedee. Hooters, Chandler Boulevard. 11:00AM Saturday January 21st 2006. See you all there!

Hooters, Hondas and Hotdogs! What could possibly be better than that?
                  Hooters, VTEC hondas, and hotdogs! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by h22accordaz
                    Hooters, VTEC hondas, and hotdogs! Haha
                    True, True. Unfortunately, we aren't all VTEC so....

I will worship those of us who are!

Comment

meet

whats the plan for later that night cuz i have to work that day . i know ray was talking about heading out to that all night racing thing at speed world is that still on??? i get off around 6 pm. i really wanna meet up wit u guys so whats up??

Ride List
                      1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                      2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                      newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

We were talking about the all night racing thing and the pavillions...so I am not sure. It will probably come down to everyone deciding while we are all there. I imagine some people will leave too, I don't really know. PM me or ray ray your phone # and I will make sure we give you a call when we decide. I will leave a voicemail or message if I have to. We want you to be able to go.

Comment

I WILL BE THERE

We will be meeting at the hooters at Chandler Blvd. and I-10 at 11:00 AM on JAN. 21st. 2006 Cb7 meet Phoenix, Az
                          Check regionals in the mountain section for info
                          [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 C YA

I WILL BE THERE
                            SWEET!

Comment

I say we go to the pavilions... At speedworld we will have to drive ALL the way out there and wait in line for like an hour and a half to race once... I look at it as a waste of $20 worth of gas... At the pavilions we can ALL go down there and take up a whole row for cb7's and look at everybody elses cars... Hmmm... I think we should vote:

1.) Waste gas and go to speedworld and wait in line
                              2.) Go to the pavilions and show them what real Cb7's are!

Haha...

Comment

Originally posted by h22accordaz
                                I say we go to the pavilions... At speedworld we will have to drive ALL the way out there and wait in line for like an hour and a half to race once... I look at it as a waste of $20 worth of gas... At the pavilions we can ALL go down there and take up a whole row for cb7's and look at everybody elses cars... Hmmm... I think we should vote:

1.) Waste gas and go to speedworld and wait in line
                                2.) Go to the pavilions and show them what real Cb7's are!

Haha...
                                +1

I vote for pavilions....
                                1991 Honda Accord Ex
                                Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
                                Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Working...
                                X