This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
    no its the stock f22 gearbox with a limited slip. difference is that i am redlining at 8300rpm
    wap wap wap wap, pshhhhhhhhh.

we should set up a meet soooonnn

Rip It Up
    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Not too soon, I hope, hehe. May-ish . Gonna try and catch an AZ meet this summer too. See the country with my CB, one meet at a time!

Cool, turbo. I was hoping you weren't still running on the stock peg-legged diff with that kind of power.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

yeah not too soon, i'm in the works of installingmy turbo parts....finally . i installed the FMIC. now i just need to cut the bumper a bit and get the pipes fitted.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

This is on a... CB? It's hard keeping all of your guys' cars straight. h22's got a Teg, whitejdm a Legend (the black-house accents the white very nicely, btw. Still planning on getting another CB?).... I think the rest of us are still Accords.

On a side note, I love old people sometimes. I saw two absolutely cherry 9091 sedans at work today. And I mean these things looked factory-friggin-fresh! One had just a single scratch. Never thought I'd be standing there ogling some old, stock Japanese econo-box . Call me a nerd, but it was awesome seeing something like that so well taken care of.

Kind of an odd question, but does anyone happen to know of a trustworthy Japanese car importer off hand? I'm thinking that's the route I'd like to take when I go looking for a coupe if it doesn't get ridiculously expensive making it legal to drive here. I've read up on Skylines and a big problem with them was crash testing (only one R33 was ever put through it). As the CB was already sold here, I can't see any of those types of hang-ups, but you never know. Been looking into things, and I've seen some CBs going for about $4,000 shipped!
          Last edited by CyborgGT; 03-24-2011, 01:40 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
            Go coilovers!!! I would, that way when winter comes around I can be monster trucking :-)
            Yeah but its a legend I don't want to make it uncomfortable its auto and leather not a race car lol that's what the cb is for ;-)

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
              Not too soon, I hope, hehe. May-ish . Gonna try and catch an AZ meet this summer too. See the country with my CB, one meet at a time!

Cool, turbo. I was hoping you weren't still running on the stock peg-legged diff with that kind of power.
              I was planning on hitting a bunch of backcountry roads this summer see co for all its worth I've got a new specialized rear end for a 20 inch bmx 14mm axers I think its a sealed hub too just depends on what crank sprocket you are running

Comment

Haha don't worry about it, man. I've got my eye on a frame and parts (at least a 'parts package' to start me out) at Dan's Comp. Fresh slate. I do appreciate your concern though.
                Last edited by CyborgGT; 03-24-2011, 11:53 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I always liked blackeye frames real low profile and light

Comment

I was thinking black eye, then I saw a pic of a complete bike... a bit lower than I had imagined. I want low, but not that low. Maybe get one and raise the seat higher than most put it . Seems like more of a vert frame, where you're always standing and don't want the seat area in your way for whips.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Track day was pretty successful today with my best run ever at 11.99 @122mph with a 1.8s 60 ft.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                      member ride thread
                      11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                      People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                      I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                      John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

ughhhhhh ughhhhh naaa naa naaaaa

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

been laughed at yet for rocking an interfooler?

j/k man, got a rough goal for a completion date?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                            been laughed at yet for rocking an interfooler?

j/k man, got a rough goal for a completion date?
                            Hahaha lol no not yet, i am planning to get this beast completed by mid april if not sooner. Tuned and everything. Stock internals and if i must rebuild w/ this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93...Q5fAccessories

My goal is 220hp Daily and 300hp when i feel like cranking the boost up. Should be fun. I am waiting on some reducers to run the piping and viola no more interfooler heheeh

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

that kit's an excellent deal if the parts are really of quality. i'd so rebuild my f if only i could get use out of it afterwards.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Damn that thing looks so fast lol...........good job turbo90 that's dope being under 12s no nitrous?

Comment

Working...
                                X