Arizona General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
    I heard from the AZHT crowd that not too many people showed. I didnt get a chance to meet but I had some friends on the last meet get a ticket, so with my job and everything I am having to stay away from that stuff for a few reasons and one of them being is how everyone on AZHT thinks they are superior and blah blah blah.

Are you the guy who brought Ricer's Accord?
    very true some people on that AZHT site can be assholes! you kinda gotta ignore them

ive been living here for like 3 weeks now, and almost settled and starting my new job soon. So my accord hunt is gonna start soon! i cant stand not having a car

-LoS
    " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Originally posted by LoS HimSelF View Post
      very true some people on that AZHT site can be assholes! you kinda gotta ignore them

ive been living here for like 3 weeks now, and almost settled and starting my new job soon. So my accord hunt is gonna start soon! i cant stand not having a car

-LoS
      thats whats up man...what part of town u livin in??

Ride List
      1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
      2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
      newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
        Are you the guy who brought Ricer's Accord?

^^ That was me

Comment

Originally posted by blazenem View Post
          thats whats up man...what part of town u livin in??
          Glendale.. close to westgate

i see ur info says you moved from NY to AZ? how long you been here? what part of AZ? and where the hell can i find a decent Pizzeria? hahahaa also gonna need to find a barber soon, and one that can give me a "Brooklyn" hahahaa

-LoS
          " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

i see ur info says you moved from NY to AZ? how long you been here? what part of AZ? and where the hell can i find a decent Pizzeria? hahahaa also gonna need to find a barber soon, and one that can give me a "Brooklyn" hahahaa

-LoS
            lol i can't point you in the direction of a barber, but as far as good pizza goes i like Slices on mill or Grimaldis. There's a grimaldis by the 101 & northern. I am on the east side so i go to the one at Santan but they all are about the same i believe.

http://grimaldispizzeria.com/

Click picture to see my mrt
            Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
              when are you heading out here?
              Thursday lol

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                Thursday lol
                Nice. Hope you're prepared. Summer has already started. Lol

Comment

lol i can't point you in the direction of a barber, but as far as good pizza goes i like Slices on mill or Grimaldis. There's a grimaldis by the 101 & northern. I am on the east side so i go to the one at Santan but they all are about the same i believe.

http://grimaldispizzeria.com/
                  thanks gonna try and check it out this weekend, def let you know what i think!

quick questions.. any good junk yards around here? i need to get a windshield and 2 sideview mirrors for my girls 97 4dr civic. i hear windshields crack alot here in AZ so they might be the first thing to go first and fast at a junkyard.. could be wrong but figure i ask anyway. thanks in advance.

-LoS

Comment

Nice. Hope you're prepared. Summer has already started. Lol
                    I'm hoping it won't be too bad, but I am coming from a place that has consistantly rained everyday probably for the past 4 months.

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

-LoS

pizza pizza pizza i miss NY pizza lol. and white castles. i been here since 04. pizzeria's i like are ray's, Lucky's and luna's pizza. there are a couple good barber shops ill get address for you in a few i know theres one downtown and one on camelback on the west side i forget names. i usually cut my own so dont go anywhere usually. and im on the westside out in surprise not too far from westgate

Ride List
                      1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                      2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                      newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Originally posted by rocketman_471 View Post
                        I'm hoping it won't be too bad, but I am coming from a place that has consistantly rained everyday probably for the past 4 months.
                        Its not too bad. Then again, i was born and raised here so i am used to it. When it hits over 100 it kind of sucks, other than that it feels nice.

Comment

Originally posted by sn000t View Post
                          ^^ That was me
                          lol, I need to find out who Restless is..

Comment

before I reenlist.

What's up homeslice? You going back to San Antonio or what? And what's up with everyone re-enlisting? Lol. A girl that used to work with me, she was ex-marines and her husband was ex-68W and they both moved back to SA and re-enlisted.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

lol, my wall post ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post

What's up homeslice? You going back to San Antonio or what? And what's up with everyone re-enlisting? Lol. A girl that used to work with me, she was ex-marines and her husband was ex-68W and they both moved back to SA and re-enlisted.
                                yeah i'll be going back in as a 68w hopefully. Just gotta wait for my dr appt so he can clear me, then i'm on my way back to san antonio to train and get my orders.

Comment

Working...
                                X