X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you guys coming to vegas!? haha

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
      Alright peoples. Mapquest(or Google Maps--whatever--) how far you are from Quartzsite, AZ. Closest member(s) win the chance to meet your truly, in person sometime in the very near future.

Originally posted by dooey52 View Post
      I wouldnt mind doing a meet-up before the new year.

I know that Losiracer2 is down for 1.

Who else is down for a meet-up for the day or 1/2 day before the new year?

Chime in if your down for it and when and where you think is best.
      i'm down for one. we could do one on the west side. maybe more people would show up.
      Ill be there sometime next month. So no rush, lol. If I fly I may not have a way to get around but if I drive ill be in the coupe.
      drive silly.
      Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
      when you guys coming to vegas!? haha
      soon! my friend soon! i will be anyway lol

Click picture to see my mrt
      Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
        drive silly.
        That's a long drive, by myself, and itll eat into my time off.

We'll see.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Oh fuck that, Its on the border to Cali. If i am going that far, Ima be doing part two to the girls from UCLA.

Comment

Well fine then. I'll fly out and forget y'all.

Just figured Id give it a shot.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Well fine then. I'll fly out and forget y'all.

Just figured Id give it a shot.
              Haha what's in quartzsite anyway? It seems like that's the only part of AZ you ever come to. If its around the time of the Parker 500, you can hit me up that's not too far from quartzsite. Like 20 30 mins maybe.

Comment

Haha what's in quartzsite anyway? It seems like that's the only part of AZ you ever come to. If its around the time of the Parker 500, you can hit me up that's not too far from quartzsite. Like 20 30 mins maybe.
                Where exactly are you at Kimbo, Tucson? Yeah, Parker isnt far from Quartzsite at all. My dad owns a business in Quartzsite and it's where he spends his winters. My step-mom wanted me to come down in January but that's their busy time so it's looking to be late February or early March.

When is this "Parker 500" you speak of? I'll be flying anyway. Id love to drive but it's just too long for me by myself. Plus I only have so much time off and driving would consume 4-5 days alone.

Comment

No, she's in Mesa. I am in Tucson. she's like 100 miles closer to your location. I am way down by the Mexicans.

But I am not meet worthy right now because I have a host of problems at the moment and traveling is not in my best sites. I was gunna go to the Cowboys game this saturday and stay a week in Phoenix with friends but I had to cancel that. I really would like to have another meet like we did in October. that shit was so badass.

Comment

Where exactly are you at Kimbo, Tucson? Yeah, Parker isnt far from Quartzsite at all. My dad owns a business in Quartzsite and it's where he spends his winters. My step-mom wanted me to come down in January but that's their busy time so it's looking to be late February or early March.

When is this "Parker 500" you speak of? I'll be flying anyway. Id love to drive but it's just too long for me by myself. Plus I only have so much time off and driving would consume 4-5 days alone.
                    Feb 4-6th it's a pretty cool desert race. went last year and had a blast! yeah i hear ya. driving is pretty time consuming, especially when it comes to vacation time from work.

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                    No, she's in Mesa. I am in Tucson. she's like 100 miles closer to your location. I am way down by the Mexicans.

But I am not meet worthy right now because I have a host of problems at the moment and traveling is not in my best sites. I was gunna go to the Cowboys game this saturday and stay a week in Phoenix with friends but I had to cancel that. I really would like to have another meet like we did in October. that shit was so badass.
                    Ray, don't hate....

in case you are wondering, yes thats right, down in front by the 50 yd line.

wanted cowboys sideline, but they were like $100 more than cards. oh well.

Comment

Sonofabitch! I want Christmas Day tickets to a 'boys game...

I hope they beat the Cards...just sayin.

Yeah, driving would suck, but my dad's offering to fly me out, so I cant say no. Plus I like flying. I wanna fly over the mountains and the desert. We're thinking about kicking it there for a few days then heading up to Vegas and doing that whole thing. I wanna walk the strip, play a few games, get a fake ID and see the Grand Canyon. If anyone can suggest anything else, Im open to idears.

Comment

Sonofabitch! I want Christmas Day tickets to a 'boys game...

I hope they beat the Cards...just sayin.

Yeah, driving would suck, but my dad's offering to fly me out, so I cant say no. Plus I like flying. I wanna fly over the mountains and the desert. We're thinking about kicking it there for a few days then heading up to Vegas and doing that whole thing. I wanna walk the strip, play a few games, get a fake ID and see the Grand Canyon. If anyone can suggest anything else, Im open to idears.
                        Yeah I hope the cowboys win but gotta represent the home team too.

Fake I'd Mikey? Aren't you already of age? Lol

Vegas is always a good time! I'm going here within the next month probably.

Comment

Fake I'd Mikey? Aren't you already of age? Lol
                          Yeah, but thats just it though. Like small-game hunting with a .30-06. I wanna do it just to say Ive done it.

Comment

Did you have to do protect the nest shit when you brought yours Kimbo? cause we had to do that and we had to buy two other games. so we brought the Texans and the Saints, which happen to be the only two of the 4 wins for the season

Anyways, I am not hating, not if the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders were gunna be there, I'd be there like white on rice, cause I would marry every single one of them.

have fun sunday my friends (5 of them) will be there without me. which I am sad about but neither team is doing great this season anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                              Did you have to do protect the nest shit when you brought yours Kimbo? cause we had to do that and we had to buy two other games. so we brought the Texans and the Saints, which happen to be the only two of the 4 wins for the season

Anyways, I am not hating, not if the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders were gunna be there, I'd be there like white on rice, cause I would marry every single one of them.

have fun sunday my friends (5 of them) will be there without me. which I am sad about but neither team is doing great this season anyways.
                              Nope. Stubhub. Single game tickets. They weren't cheap though.

Yeah neither team is doing great but I love ma cowboys win or lose.

Comment

I love ma cowboys win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X