This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
    So do you guys want to have a meet this Sunday? Maybe at BWW and watch the broncos game?
    whats bww?

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonEuroR View Post
      Steppin's not bad, I like the style of all the tracks, reminds me of some Timo Mass. "All This Time" "Another Late Night" "Break the Silence" are great songs! Although I keep expecting something faster after thoughs hard drops.
      yeah i have to work on that. Baby steps my friend. baby steps.

Hopefully i get a whole understanding of that after some reading on music theory and music composition and research.

Boost is SO on now. I went down to Federal Blvd and it was filled with ragged POS Civics. No cb7's though... i wish i would have taken mine.....but its all show no go for now. Lots of Sick Evo's though!

Rip It Up
      Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
        whats bww?
        Buffalo Wild Wings!

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
          huh?
          nostringz said the last meet organizer got t-boned. I assumed he meant a car accident... hopin' he's alright.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
            nostringz said the last meet organizer got t-boned. I assumed he meant a car accident... hopin' he's alright.
            Ohhhhh I get it lol kinda slow today worked 16 hours

Comment

OK
              No headlights no fogs FOR SALE
              just went to my Public Storage and my storage was burglarized and everything is gone.
              There was
              3 sets of 92-93 1 piece headlights
              2 or 3 sets of NOS 92-93 FOGS NIB
              2 sets of the 90-91 aftermarket tails with the round lights NIB
              2 sets of 90-91 red and clear tails NIB
              2 sets of 92-93 clear front turns NIB
              and a lot of other stuff.
              If you have heard of anybody trying to sell any of these I sure would like to know about it.
              I hadn't been to my storage for about 6 months so it could have happened awhile ago.
              NIB = NEW IN BOX
              NOS = NEW OLD STOCK
              FING THIEVES
              Last edited by Old School; 09-11-2010, 07:48 PM.
              Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

What the hell is is wrong with people, that really sucks. Hope you find those douchebags, I really hate thieves.

Comment

Damn, that does suck, sorry man. Ah well, on the silver lining, a good deposit might just be enough to convince the dealer to hold the Accord for me. I keep riding by but the car's still not back! I've got plenty of time the next few days to try and check it out. That car's just too perfect for what I'm looking for, and if it were to run well... oh damn.

Meanwhile, have any of you seen HondaBob's CB? Coolest exhaust system ever.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=144116
                  Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-11-2010, 11:35 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                    t-bagged hahaha! jk

yeah if yall are down to meet up to watch the game i'm in. where at though? park meadows?

you guys have my number, i'm just getting an alignment at 9am
                    Last edited by nostringz; 09-12-2010, 01:25 AM.

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
                      OK
                      No headlights no fogs FOR SALE
                      just went to my Public Storage and my storage was burglarized and everything is gone.
                      There was
                      3 sets of 92-93 1 piece headlights
                      2 or 3 sets of NOS 92-93 FOGS NIB
                      2 sets of the 90-91 aftermarket tails with the round lights NIB
                      2 sets of 90-91 red and clear tails NIB
                      2 sets of 92-93 clear front turns NIB
                      and a lot of other stuff.
                      If you have heard of anybody trying to sell any of these I sure would like to know about it.
                      I hadn't been to my storage for about 6 months so it could have happened awhile ago.
                      NIB = NEW IN BOX
                      NOS = NEW OLD STOCK
                      FING THIEVES
                      yeah thats fucked up man the idiots probably dont even know what they have

Comment

Keep a look out on ebay, Craigslist and possibly the mile high flea market. I been lookin on Craigslist but nothing yet

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

hey nostringz I got a new phone. Pm me your number or something. If nothing goes down this Sunday I would be down on going to the u pull u pay on airport rd. anyone else down? As a plan b of course.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Id be down but my car isn't doin so good latley consuming oil and coolant trying to get a leakdown tester to figure out where coolant is going

Comment

Id be down but my car isn't doin so good latley consuming oil and coolant trying to get a leakdown tester to figure out where coolant is going

Comment

That suxors man, definately...
                                '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

Working...
                                X