X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

close up pics?

Be Clean

Comment

ill have some pics up by like 6pm tonight.

Rip It Up
      Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

here are the pics of the rims.
        They need to be polished a lil bit and has MINOR curb rash. Tires are good. Filled with Hydrogen

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Rims lookin good Ex
          I have 205/45zr17 and they never rub, still could go wider, maybe 40 or 35s.
          I guess it would also depend on the offset and rim width, mine are a 17x7.5 and a +45 offset.
          Last edited by CarbonEuroR; 08-31-2010, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Nice, i am planning on selling these for now. I want some rota's or something different. That or use the money to buy a spare F22 to build on the side for boost.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

i got a block and head head is bare and sandblasted block has 140xxx on it

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

well is the bore size of the block still stock? I am planning to run stock size pistons, oem head gasket, some minor head stuff though. Just valve springs and port and polish for now.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
                  i got a block and head head is bare and sandblasted block has 140xxx on it
                  complete engine though?

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
                    well is the bore size of the block still stock? I am planning to run stock size pistons, oem head gasket, some minor head stuff though. Just valve springs and port and polish for now.
                    you should contact performanceporting.com he is located up in loveland and is very well versed on the f22a head. and his prices are bad ass!

Id also highly suggest the bisimoto valvesprings but also the retainers. you dont want to drop a valve like i did last year because your stock retainer cracked.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                    member ride thread
                    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

interesting...... yeah i might as well build this engine pretty well since i want to push well over 300hp. No more fucking around.

I did my 92/93 sedan trunk conversion today, i found a JDM h23a at a junk yard just sitting there (looks beat up). I am also probably gonna go 5 lug swap too in the near future because i found a Honda Oasis at the JY with the front knuckles in tact.

I am pretty exited for 2011. meanwhile i will just save my moneyz and buy shit little by little.

BTW anyone have the outer tail lights for a 92/93?
                      Last edited by Extacee; 09-01-2010, 11:58 PM.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

kinda no intake or exhaust needs to valves but have mostly everything needs some tlc though a hone at very least no scoring its just been sitting in my shed......a jdm h23a as in vtec?

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
                          kinda no intake or exhaust needs to valves but have mostly everything needs some tlc though a hone at very least no scoring its just been sitting in my shed......a jdm h23a as in vtec?
                          IDK. it had no valve cover or TB. one of the employees said if its out in the yard and not taken out it is probably bad. If i can get it for cheap i'd take it and rebuild THAT sum bitch.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

yeah dude i dont care its just been sitting rather see it put to good use. pm me or hti me up on xbox live with a headset lol.......so my engine has some internal hemeraging lol aka bad spark plug tube seals i just need this bitch to stay running for a few more months

Comment

yeah will do. i have to see what i condition that H23A at the junkyard is in. Its probably Shitty. If i spot a Vtec Solenoid I am taking it if the price is right and rebuild it and drop it in my sisters civic OR possible in a future CB sedan that i might buy.

You Got pics of the Engine?

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

i can get some pics........you should get that shit its uber rare to find that sitting in a junkyard chances are it wont be there tomorrow lol

Comment

Working...
                                X