• Show
Clear All

pics?

Rip It Up
    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Daaaamn, you've got a nice collection. Do the fogs come with the harness, button and brackets? I'd definitely love to take those and a pair of JDM heads off your hands. Worth delaying the new car for, if the price is right!

Yeah, I'm still up. Insomnia for the win? Popped in The Shawshank Redemption, hadn't seen it since I was a kid...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Old School View Post
        Ya can't drive a phone.
        holy crap look who it is back from the dead.....

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
          holy crap look who it is back from the dead.....
          i didnt kinow yo had new jdms headlights...the onlky thing ur missing is some banging asians and a bottle of ky.......

Comment

the onlky thing ur missing is some banging asians and a bottle of ky.......
            Sorry, not for sale at this time
            Last edited by Old School; 08-28-2010, 12:31 PM.
            Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

lmao right on man put me on the waiting list

Comment

the onlky thing ur missing is some banging asians and a bottle of ky.......
                whoaaa guyss, i got those!! hahaha

2 sets of one pieces??? umm, mark do you still have that tool for the f22 crank bolt? i might need to borrow that, if i cant borrow it from checkers. also, what are the bando belts for?

here's my list:

f22a6 plenum
                22 something inch vibrant resonator chrome with tig welds - new
                6.5" pyle speakers (4) free - used, like new
                Last edited by nostringz; 08-29-2010, 01:32 AM.

Be Clean

Comment

just use air or put a big screwdriver in the flywheel

Comment

I got a set of 17 inch tires 225/45r17 two are prime well z rated and the other two are dunlops.
                    h23 runners on A6 plenumn
                    and
                    90-91 usdm headlights

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Geez, 225/45 tires? Do those rub at all? I remember being warned against 215/45s.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

No actually they dont rub they have plenty of clearance. I am using dunlops all around in that same size all while being lowered.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Excuse the very noobish question, I'm still fairly new to aftermarket tuning, but 'runners' are the ports running down to the head, and the 'plenum' is the large chamber at the top, correct? I just want to be sure!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

correct

Be Clean

Comment

it depends on offset too my offset is out some and i rub on hard corners with 205/50/16s so offset is key also......................im runnin a h23 manifold with butterfly delete...love it at high rpm also runnin p12 ecu good combo imo and ive tried pretty muchall variations h23 pt6 wired, h23 pt6 vacuum, h23 p13 vacuum and no vaccuum just closed so far i dig the iab delete best

Comment

I am still mucking around with me IAB's. I have no solenoid currently installed but meh it works. im planning on wiring up the one i have meanwhile. I want to try the p13 to see what is so different. On a side note......I removed the Power steering yesterday and to my surprise........Its great. I can feel the road better and the steering wheel isn't so damn sensitive.

Idk i want to get some different wheels like some Rota GT3's in white or something. I am not quite liking the 17's. I do have some offset on these wheels but not much, but it does have 2 inch lip on them suckers.

I have these rims up for grabs if anyone wants them.
                                Last edited by Extacee; 08-31-2010, 01:14 AM.

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Working...
                                X