Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aww man sorry to hear about the wheels... repair shops are out there, or just add some matching paint to hide it lol character (you all have seen my car up close lol). i just drive low and slow, but yeah i'm working on a rebuilt head that some of you have already seen my thread about it. just collecting parts, waiting on the head, and things are coming along a little slow since i hardly work now. school in downtown is arright. h22cb the videos are koo. denver/aurora is pretty damn urban in some parts haha.

summer is nearing the end,
    so here in aurora we are throwing a BBQ meet september 19th as early as possible since i work at 4. i'm grilling meat, and i work at a restaurant, so i know what im doing haha. chicken probably army-style... straight goodness! i'll make a thread later, just trying to get some mouths to water! feel it i'll share the tips haha

haha wang chung?!@?!
    Last edited by nostringz; 08-27-2010, 12:54 AM.

Be Clean

Comment

Yeah bro I know how you feel been a tough week in cb land found out a 91 engine harness has a different circuit path for coolant temp gauge and battery light compared to a 92 so now I have to go to upulland pay and pull a new harness lol fuckin stupid shit and I got a coolant leak eeeerrrr damn thing guess I can compain about it too much just stupid shit easily fixed..........but yeah terry I'm down for the 19th everyone should attend seeing how summer is coming to a close we need to get colorado cb's together and take pics and shit ya heard

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

yeah! this time i am down to go. My car is up ad ready, just got to do little thing here and there to it but it should be fine. i need to find me a 92-93 sedan trunk and tail lights for my car i just love the way it looks plus a rear lip and what not.

Rip It Up
        Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

My car might be ready for a meet by then, we'll see. If we can actually get everyone to come, it'd be worth it even if I wasn't running 100%.

Anyone know of a CB on here with a black muffler/tip (preferably near 4")? Once I get Magnaflow's full cat-back I was thinking of having those parts painted matte black in an effort to make it less obvious. I'd like to see how it looks.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Damn, that sucks about the rims Kyle, yeah the cops in Loveland are lame. Pulled me over one night, said it was illegal to have anything other then a stock muffler and I had the silencer on it too.
            Cyborg, you can use heeder wrap spray on the muffler, high temp so it wont flake off and it dries flat black!

Comment

just put a big ass resonator, and get a clean looking tip. should be fine.

Be Clean

Comment

Or run 2.5 inch piping then to a stock axel back lol backpressure ftw

Comment

Fuck this car! I went to rotate the donut to the rear and couldn't get the damn thing off with a hammer! On top of that, the car's having trouble starting again. And there's the engine's hesitation, the suspension...I'm sick of spilling hundreds of dollars into the car and it still shitting on me. No more mods unless it's absolutely needed to keep the car running for another 2/3 months. I'll save up for another CB in as good of condition as possible then this one's off to the junkyard. Maybe I can rebuild the old tranny, swap it back in and try to get most of the money back I spent on the LSD on craigslist or something.

Not going to any meets for a while, sorry.
                  Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-27-2010, 05:31 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                    Fuck this car! I went to rotate the donut to the rear and couldn't get the damn thing off with a hammer! On top of that, the car's having trouble starting again. And there's the engine's hesitation, the suspension...I'm sick of spilling hundreds of dollars into the car and it still shitting on me. No more mods unless it's absolutely needed to keep the car running for another 2/3 months. I'll save up for another CB in as good of condition as possible then this one's off to the junkyard. Maybe I can rebuild the old tranny, swap it back in and try to get most of the money back I spent on the LSD on craigslist or something.

Awww wtf. Well you should be able to piece it together man. keep your head up.

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
                    Or run 2.5 inch piping then to a stock axel back lol backpressure ftw
                    I will probably do 3 inch to stock axle back when i go turbo until i get a decent magnaflow muffler and resonators. Sleeper FTMFW

Rip It Up
                    Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post

Shit this has been a bad week for a few of us eh? You don't even want to know the wiring mess I've been dealing with lol going to the jy tomorrow to get a new engine and ecu harness hopefully that will cure my issues Manual swap will be better than rebuliding the trany possibly cheaper too. Cover the basics man then move to mods that's what I've been doing with mine for like 4 years lol love the car she will love you back..........is it just not cranking or not starting? Check main relay if that's good check grounds there isn't much to the starting system on these cars make sure you have god fuel pressure too just basic troubleshooting steps will get you far
                      Last edited by whitejdmcb7; 08-27-2010, 10:31 PM.

Comment

i hit 212K today, and a timing belt hasnt been done to the car since 120K (previous owner) lmao, i'm just broke guys... i have everything for the timing belt, but just waiting on this head. i still got to get the head studs i should probably mention i want a new phone too. blackberry pearls are wayyy out of date. the webbrowsing is slowww. cyborg man, your car is sickk. i love the blue, and i'd totally cherish it.

Be Clean

Comment

Ya can't drive a phone.
                          Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

First, my sig is slightly photoshopped, the blue isn't quite so sick looking. But it's not bad when clean, I do really like dark blue cars. It would have eventually been some kind of metallic silver anyway. That, with black trim and wheels, looks sick imo.

Haha, I've got a Samsung something-or-other slider phone. I only care about talking and texting. If someone actually cared to steal the thing, that's only about a $60 loss. No sweat going out and finding another basic phone. My friend recently had some $500 Garmin GPS phone, lol. He's been going through androids like water, they keep breaking down on him. I don't see myself trading mine in any time even remotely soon. It works. End of story.

I found a tranny rebuild kit online for about $70. I've disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled an autobox at school before. Granted we didn't rebuild and test to make sure we did it right and it ran, this shouldn't been too hard. I'll ask a tranny shop in town how much they'd charge though.

But I want to start fresh, and I've been craving a coupe. My only real requirements are to be in good shape and have a factory manual, but sunroofs, coupes, and less than 200k miles are definite pluses. Between me and previous owners, the front end isn't entirely lined up right. I could do a manual tranny swap, but since I only have this one car to get around and the weather's usually too unpredictable to hope for sunny days for biking to work, it's not realistic for me. Besides, there are some granny-driven, low mile CBs in great shape going for just 2-3 grand. By junking my car (unless someone actually wanted to buy it as is) I save myself the hundreds of dollars in repairs it still needs.
                            Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-28-2010, 12:59 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

hahahaha @oldschool!

Be Clean

Comment

Need to clear out some stuff, anybody interested in some mostly 92/93

jdm headlights 2 sets 92/93 - nice
                                oem fogs new in box 92/93 - yes new oem in box
                                tubular adjustable upper control arms w/ball joints, poly bushings and bolts -
                                new KYB AGX rears #741012
                                Eibach Pro-Kit springs - don't have more than a few hundred miles on them - really
                                oem h22 exhaust manifold - good
                                new aftermarket h22 steel down pipe with stainless flex fitting - new
                                Apexi WS2 cat back - used
                                Prelude calipers - used
                                Prelude shifter - used - it's a short shifter!
                                Prelude SI h22 crank pulley (single belt drive/no accessory) - used like new
                                Bando belts F22 - 5pk1110 & 4pk1070 - new
                                90/93 aftermarket upper control arms w/ball joints - new
                                front brake pads new L/R - FREE come and get um
                                h22 valve cover w/plug cover - good
                                2 steering wheels w/airbags - good
                                plug wires w/coil wire - f22 and others - vision motorworks 9mm red - japan - new
                                Front fenders 90/93 left and right aftermarket - black powder coat primer - new

I think there is a new pair of Tokico Illumina front shocks around here but i need to find them.

will give you local guys first shot at this stuff.
                                more to come as i dig it out.

I'm good for the yard bird burn Terry

Somebody here is getting a coupe soon...........
                                Last edited by Old School; 08-28-2010, 03:24 PM.
                                Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

Working...
                                X